Jupyter Notebook Tutorial (2023)
What you'll learn
- Learn to work with Jupyter Notebook to run Python projects
- Learn to work with Python Libraries on Jupyter
- Customize the Jupyter appearance
- Be able to program in Python professionally using Jupyter Notebook
- Gain an in-depth understanding of Jupyter Notebook
- A computer
- Internet Connection
- Basic knowledge of Computer usage
- No paid software required
In this Video Course, learn Jupyter Notebook and its concepts. Jupyter is an open-source web application to run Python programs with ease. It supports over 40 programming languages, including Python, R, Scala, etc. In this course, we have covered the following lessons with live running examples. Let's start with the first lesson.
This Jupyter Notebook Tutorial is for students, engineers, and professionals. Beginning with the introduction, you will learn how to set the environment for Jupyter and start working with it to create new projects and run Python programs. We have also shown how to setup and run Python libraries on Jupyter. Step-by-step lessons are provided covering topics, which will help you in preparing basic to advanced-level Python programming on Jupyter Notebook.
Install Anaconda on Windows for Jupyter Notebook
Launch Jupyter Notebook for the first time
Create a new NoteBook on Jupyter
Working with Cells in Jupyter
Types of Cells in Jupyter
Add Headings in Jupyter
Show line numbers in Jupyter
Setup Numpy on Jupyter
Setup Pandas on Jupyter
Setup Matplotlib Jupyter
Download Notebook in various formats on Jupyter NoteBook
Import Notebook into Jupyter Notebook
Open already created NoteBook
Keyboard Shortcuts in Jupyter
We have covered Python 3 and all the examples are implemented on Jupyter Notebook.
Let's start the journey!
Hit the Enroll button!
Who this course is for:
- Those who want to code in Python
- Those who want to enhance their Python Programming Skills.
- Those who want an easier interface to run Python
We have taught millions of students and professionals through our video courses, website, and content, covering multiple programming languages and technologies.