Juniper JNCIA IPv6 OSPFv3
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 9 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- COURSE FULLY UPDATED AS OF 6/4/2019
- 3+ hours of training, 20+ video lectures, all of them packed with crucial need-to-know info!
- Access to our FREE course updates
- All info is up-to-date and easy to follow
- Learn from a network expert of 20+ years!
- Learn about Real world knowledge and experience that can't be found anywhere else.
- Quickly acquire book knowledge with out the fluff!
- Discover the secrets to deploying a fast converging and secure IPv6 OSPF network
- Professionally edited videos videos with clear audio to make student enjoyment the best it can be
- Learn how to deploy IPv6 OSPF on an enterprise or service provider network
- Exclusive access to our unique "Video Cheat Sheets"!
- And more!
- Basic Networking Knowledge
Juniper JNCIA IPv6 OSPFv3
Course Fully Updated As Of 2/2/2019
Sam’s Courses have been taken over 30,000+ times by 20,000+ students all over the world. And now, he’s ready to help YOU!
If you’re the type of person that doesn’t like to waste time, learn at a quick yet easy pace, and follow along with state of the art “Prezi” guides and voice overs, then boy do we have the course for you! The average amount of lecture time for a course like this is 10 hours, but ours is 3. It’s not less information. It’s just exactly what you need to know.
“Coming from the mind of an industry expert with 20+ years of experience, Sam masterfully breaks down every last detail in a quick, easy to understand way. His teaching style is light and quick, and I just can’t make myself bored” – Isaiah T. 5 Stars
“This course makes CCNA topics like routing technologies and network device security as simple as possible. I really enjoyed it, and I will definitely being taking more of your courses.” – Trever Eason 5 Stars
In fact, there’s mile long lists of people raving about our courses, and how much they love them, and we know you will too.
This course is packed with essential, need to know info that is useful for tests. But most importantly, it gives you real world applications. There’s no reason to spend an additional 7 hours, following along as a boring, monotone voice reads off a pdf. Not when you can get this 3 hour, fast-paced work of art that keeps you on your toes and engaged the entire way through.
Sam has successfully helped 20,000 students learn and understand various networking topics, and begin their journey on career success. Let’s make you 20,001! Enroll Today!
- Network Engineers Looking To Advance Forward In Their Careers And Make More Money
- Network Engineers wanting to learn the best practices in deploying IPv6 OSPF
Congratulations on starting the course, & your journey to career success!
I'm always eager to help, so if you have a question, ask away! Just hit "Browse Q&A", then "Ask A New Question".
FaceBook: @Networking Step By Step
P.S. – You're about to be asked to leave a preliminary review. I'd love it if you could do that & let me know your thoughts!
Kind regards - Sam
In this video cheat sheet, I will be configuring OSPFv3 Reference Bandwidth. I will start off with the baseline show command, “show OSPF3 interface em0.0 detail” to display general information about OSPFv3 cost on the interface. Then I am going to enable traceoptions, to see how things unfold as I configure the OSPFv3 Reference Bandwidth. Finish with the same baseline command, “show OSPF3 interface em0.0 detail” to see what changed.
In this video cheat sheet, I will be configuring OSPFv3 interface authentication. I will start off with the baseline show command, “show OSPF3 interface em1.0 detail” to display general information about OSPFv3 interfaces. Then I am going to enable a traceoptions command, to see how things unfold as I configure OSPFv3 interface authentication. Finish with the same baseline command, “show OSPF3 interface em1.0 detail” to see what changed.
REMEMBER TO UPDATE YOUR REVIEW! It only takes 20 seconds (literally).
A lot has changed since the beginning of this course! Maybe your opinions have too?
Reviews help us a LOT, & we LOVE connecting with you guys! If you wish to convey some words of advice...
Click “Course Dash Board” (top right), Click "Edit Rating", & click "Edit Review"
We can't wait to read it! As always let me know if there's anything else I can help you with.
Best Wishes - Sam