Jump Start Your Real Estate Career Using Social Media
What you'll learn
- Generate More Leads Using Social Media Marketing
- Setup Your Facebook, Instagram, and TikTok Business Accounts
- Create Evergreen Content
- Use Canva to Create Content and a Branding Kit
- Content Creation Ideas
- Use Facebook TikTok, and Other Tools to Schedule Your Social Media Content
- Create Brand Consistency Throughout Your Social Media Posts
- Learn Marketing Tools Used By Top Influencers and Marketers
- This course is focuses on Real Estate professionals however, all business professionals will benefit from the information shared in this course..
- Students should be familiar with how to use Facebook, TikTok, and Instagram.
This course is designed to teach students how to use social media to leverage their business. Students will learn how to use the top three social media platforms (TikTok, Instagram, and Facebook) to create, schedule, and post content that will attract more customers and brand them as an authority in their respective field.
Learn to schedule your social media in advance using free tools
Design beautiful content using royalty free stock photos
Created engaging content that will keep your brand top of mind
Design a custom brand kit in Canva to elevate your content creation strategy
Leverage the power of other people's time by knowing when and who to hire to help complete marketing tasks
Stun your customers with your timely posts that show you as an authority in your profession
By the end of this course, students who completed all lectures in the three modules will walk away with a content creation calendar and schedule, a brand kit, and a plethora of marketing tools to help save them time without sacrificing quality.
This course is designed for real estate professionals by a real estate professional but the knowledge shared can be used by anyone in any profession in need of a boost to their social media marketing skills.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for Real Estate Professionals looking to use social media to market their business and services.
- Any business owner looking to learn more about how to build a following on social media to draw in more clients.
I'm a licensed Realtor in the state of Texas and I have 8+ years in social media management and content creation. As a social media influencer, I grew my following to just under $10K, and earned upwards of $5K in brand deals with companies such as Olay, Whish Beauty and Body, and SoCo Botanicals to name a few.