Jump Start to Recovery from Parkinson's Disease
What you'll learn
- Track Parkinson's symptoms using Symptom Tracker
- Pinpoint the most likely cause of your symptoms
- Transform beliefs that obstruct recovery
- Embrace thoughts that support a solid foundation for recovery
- Explore the therapies that release trauma
- Eliminate exposure to toxins that inflame symptoms of Parkinson's disease
- Identify and unravel entanglements in family systems that obstruct recovery
- No preparation is necessary or required to dive into Jump Start to Recovery
- No prior knowledge of Parkinson's disease is needed. Each foundation of recovery will be fully explained.
Over the past decade I have documented amazing stories of people diagnosed with Parkinson's disease who succeeded in reversing their symptoms. The good news is that people do recover. The bad news is that more people have not succeeded in reversing their symptoms, Why not?
They focus on healing from the outside-in rather than the inside-out.
This course cuts to the core of what it takes to launch a successful journey down the road to recovery from Parkinson's disease. Healing from the inside-out places primary emphasis on identifying and treating the cause of symptoms, not on simply suppressing symptoms with medications and supplements.
Are you interested in...
- Finding the cause of Parkinson's symptoms using free methods that require no appointments with doctors?
- Addressing the cause of symptoms with therapies that facilitate healing from the inside-out rather than the outside-in?
- Removing roadblocks that obstruct recovery from the get-go?
- Taking full control over your program of recovery?
After a decade of research to identify the factors that cause Parkinson's symptoms and the therapies that help to reverse them, I have concluded there are five fundamental reasons why recovery is hijacked.
- Primary focus is on suppressing symptoms, not finding and treating causes.
- Negative thinking and false beliefs stymie the process of recovery.
- Trauma wreaks havoc on the neurological system to create persistent stress. .
- Entanglements in family systems stifle recovery.
- Exposure to toxins persists.
Through the Jump Start to Recovery course you will:
- Discover for yourself what is causing your Parkinson's symptoms.
- Transform thoughts that facilitate and support the recovery process.
- Release trauma that feeds your symptoms.
- Identify and unravel entanglements in your family that stymie recovery
- Locate and eliminate exposure to toxins that provoke symptoms.
Forty-five students were enrolled in Jump Start to Recovery during November which doubled the enrollment. I invite you to join with them on a successful journey down the road to recovery. Be sure to scroll down the course so you can view the many videos that are accessible and free for everyone to watch - students and non-students alike.
Jump Start to Recovery helps persons diagnosed with Parkinson's disease take full control over their own recovery. I put you firmly in the driver's seat and provide your with all the tools you need to make recovery happen. Jump Start to Recovery offers 24 hours of instructional videos on how to identify the causes of symptoms, transform thoughts, release traumas, unravel entanglements in your family and eliminate exposure to toxins.
Jump Start to Recovery focuses on precisely what needs to happen to launch a successful program of recovery from Parkinson's disease. Also included are downloads of my books: Seven Secrets to Healing, What is Wrong with Me?, Language of Recovery and the Parkinsons Recovery Mindfulness Series. In addition, each of the course modules includes PDFs of instructional materials, audio recordings that explain key concepts and links to relevant videos.
This course has been fully updated as of May 6, 2016. No question from a student is left unanswered.
Enrollment and lifetime access to the course comes with my personal guarantee of a 30 day, full money back guarantee - no questions asked. There is nothing to lose and everything to gain by jumping on board with a fresh approach to recovery that puts you in the driver's seat.
Who this course is for:
- Jump Start to Recovery is a gold standard course for individuals who have been diagnosed with Parkinson's disease (or are experiencing neurological difficulties) and their family members who are interested in learning more about natural approaches and therapies that help to reverse symptoms. You will not find specifics on prescription medications or surgeries in this course. Rather, emphasis is on healing from the inside-out rather than the outside-in through a suppression of symptoms. The focus of the course is on taking full control over your recovery rather than handing decisions over to anyone else. In short, Jump Start to Recovery puts you in the driver's seat for a successful journey down the road to recovery.
After graduating from Vanderbilt University with his undergraduate degree and Cornell University with his master's degree, Robert earned his Ph.D. from Michigan State University in 1981. He served as a faculty member at the University of Texas at Austin in the 1980's and was a professor and Director of the Ph.D. and MHA programs at the University of Kentucky during the 1990's.
Robert left university life in 2003 to create Zero Point Healers with Deborah Russell. He now pursues his passion for discovering natural remedies and therapies that heal chronic illnesses. His discoveries are documented in books and discussed on the Parkinsons Recovery radio show. Since 2005 Robert has focused on helping persons with Parkinson's disease find relief from their symptoms using natural methods and approaches.