Juice to reduce fatigue, inflammation and brain fog
What you'll learn
- In this course you will learn how to nourish your body properly with juicing in order to…
- boost your energy and feel your best self
- gain more vitality on both a physical and mental level
- enable your body and mind to realign themselves
- overcome inflammation and return to your best state of health
- This is a beginners course, no previous knowledge needed.
Look at how much healthy and delicious produce goes into one single juice. We are recommended to eat 5 portions of fruit and vegetable every day. But if you’re really honest with yourself, how many days in the week do you actually reach that goal? With juicing it’s so simple to make sure you get all the nutrients you need. Have a juice every morning and you don’t have to worry about it for the rest of the day.
In this course you will learn:
the difference between a juice and a smoothie
benefits of juicing
what juicer to buy
how to store your juices
different types of juicing plans
in order to nourish your body properly so that you can:
boost your energy and feel your best self
gain more vitality on both a physical and mental level
enable your body and mind to realign themselves
overcome inflammation and return to your best state of health
The course comes with a guide and easy to follow step by step instructions on how to do a 5 day detox fast. It includes all the recipes needed as well as the entire shopping list.
Furthermore, there is a juicing test where you can mark the intensity of your symptoms and track progress.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for you if...
- You feel tired and exhausted
- You have no energy to go out with friends or to finally get that project done
- You feel like you’re not accomplishing anything and like you’re not living your best life
- You have food and sugar cravings in order to get that quick boost of energy, only to have a crash shortly afterr.r
- You suffer from inflammation which manifests in redness, swelling, heat, pain and loss of function
- You’re frustrated because you’ve been feeling sick and in pain for a long time, not wanting to move and not finding a remedy
- You feel unproductive, spacey and easily distracted
- You are forgetful and loose your train of thoughts
- You are too busy to spend hours in the kitchen cooking a healthy meal
- You have no interest in learning about proper nutrition
- You feel overwhelmed about finding the right diet and too busy with life
Back in 2008 I had nutrition classes as part of my physical education studies. While I've always been fascinated with it, I also understood that it's a very complex topic. I've been struggling with lack of energy, inflammation and brain fog for years.
Even though I knew how to eat better, I always had the excuse of not having the time to cook and enjoying junk food way too much. Then I came across juicing, a fast and simple way to easily incorporate all the daily greens you need to give your body a good base to being well nurtured and to heal your body and mind.
Instead of chips and chocolates I now crave my morning juice. I feel so energized and motivated to get my things done and tackle my projects in order to live my best life. Gone are the days of procrastination, distraction, and lack of focus. Gone are also my joint pains that were caused by inflammation.