JSS 1 Mathematics Lesson | Third Term
What you'll learn
- Student should be able to translate word sentences into mathematical equations.
- State the similarities and differences between square, rectangle, triangle, trapezium, parallelogram and circle.
- Find the area of plane shapes such as squares, rectangles, parallelogram, etc
- Identify the properties of cubes and cuboids
- Identify the properties of cylinders and spheres.
- Measure angles and identify vertically opposite, adjacent, alternate and corresponding angles
- How to construct alternate corresponding angles
- Construct parallel and perpendicular lines and bisect a given line segment.
- List purposes of statistics and recognize the usefulness of statistics for planning purposes.
- How to represent data on a graph and construct a simple graph
- How to calculate average
- You’ll require good writing materials. You may also need graph sheets, a statistical (or four – figure) table, calculator, working sheet, mathematical set etc. Attentiveness, calm mind and seriousness are also required.
We’ll help you master JSS (or JHS) 1 Mathematics!
In this tutorial, we have built Mathematics lectures, to be understandable, engaging and interesting. Just resuming into Junior Secondary (or High) School means that it is time to buckle down on all aspects of Mathematics.
As the major foundation for SSS (or SHS) and Tertiary Mathematics, the importance of building a strong backbone in JSS (or JHS) 1 Mathematics cannot be over emphasized. In ‘JSS 1 Mathematics Lesson | Third Term’, we open you up to all the NERDC/UBE stated Mathematics topics from the very basic topics to quite unfamiliar ones. If you seek to be well-tutored in JSS (or JHS) 1 Third Term Mathematics, this Lesson is all you need!
In producing this Lesson, we adopted the best of teaching methods, used many vital learning aids, graphic illustration of concepts etc. Our aim is Third to instill understanding, ensure long term retention and delivery, ensure that you are participating, stimulate your love for and interest in Mathematics, and a host of many add-ons you get to see, on enrolment.
In this Lesson, it really doesn’t matter whether you are a fresh JSS 1 student, enrolling for revision or to guide your child/ward or pupils, the lessons are presented to be helpful, participatory and enjoyable for all the groups. The explanations are simplified, direct and sufficiently deep. Many examples, exercises and practice test have also been provided to help you build competence.
‘JSS 1 Mathematics Lesson | Third Term’ is the most complete and comprehensive online video tutorial available. The design of the Lesson is such that it simulates the physical classroom experience, and the contents of the lessons are even more up-to-date, user-styled and explanatory than much conventional schools can achieve.
After the Lesson, you may not really need to attend an additional class to stand out in your school Exams and other exams like BECE etc. Our classes are school-standard and NERDC compliant. We also paid attention to areas of concentration in school settings and examinations.
Just in case you need help from the instructor, the ‘Question & Answer’ Feature is available to contact us. We will be more than glad to help you out. You also stand to benefit from the huge community of learners. The ‘Question & Answer’ Feature gives you that opportunity.
Uh, have I mentioned, on a single purchase, with our UNRESTRICTED 1-YEAR ACCESS to your classes, you will be able to access the lessons anywhere, anytime, as many times as you like and for as long as you want! You also get a free access whenever we update of course contents. That’s additional advantage at no marginal cost!
The topics we have covered in this tutorial include:
GEOMETRY PLANE SHAPES
GEOMETRY PLANE SHAPES CONTINUES
THREE DIMENSIONAL SHAPES
Ample time has been taken to comprehensively explain each concept. Detailed stepwise solutions have also been provided to help you follow along.
On completion of the Lesson, your certificate will be ready as a proof of your enrolment in the course. You don’t want to delay, Enroll now!
Who This Tutorial is for:
Students Preparing to resume into JSS (or JHS) 1 Third Term.
Students who need better understanding of JSS (or JHS) 1 Third Term topics.
Teachers or Tutors who need quick, in-depth revision or study of the topics.
Parents/Guardians who desire to guide Children or Wards in studying or solving questions from JSS (or JHS) 1 Third Term Topics.
Mathematics enthusiasts/Instructors seeking to keep shape or have firm grip of JSS (or JHS) 1 Third Term Mathematics.
Who this course is for:
- Students Preparing to resume into JSS (or JHS) 1 Third Term.
- Students who need better understanding of JSS (or JHS) 1 Third Term topics.
- Teachers or Tutors who need quick, in-depth revision or study of the topics.
- Parents/Guardians who desire to guide Children or Wards in studying or solving questions from JSS (or JHS) 1 Third Term Topics.
- Mathematics enthusiasts/Instructors seeking to keep shape or have firm grip of JSS (or JHS) 1 Third Term Mathematics.
Mr. Abiodun is a seasoned and motivated mathematics professional who specializes in imparting knowledge on learners.
I attended Obafemi Awolowo University Ile-Ife where I studied Mathematics Education and obtained a qualification of BSC (ED) Mathematics. I served as the president of National Association of Mathematics Students of Nigeria in 2011/2012 academic session.
I also attended University of Abuja where I obtained my Masters in Mathematics Education and obtained a qualification of MED Mathematics.
I am married and blessed with two children.
My teaching experience and in-depth mastery of the subject combined with my familiarity with modern teaching strategies makes me a best fit as a mathematics teacher.
I am certain in my capability to provide anybody with high standard of teaching service.
In my experience as a mathematics teacher, I have help shaped mastery of the basic concept of mathematics, making the subject interesting by using contemporary resources and materials that will keep students’ interest at all times. My ability to create clear and concise learning objectives and the knowledge of using innovative and appropriate instructional methods as earned me lots of encomium.
It is my goal to combine my range of experience and ability to inspire others through teaching.