JSP Programs and Project: Build a Product Management System
What you'll learn
- Understand some basic concepts of JSP with the help of examples.
- Understand the concepts required to build a JSP application
- Build a complete JSP project with database operations.
- Basic knowledge of Core Java is required
- Basic theoretical knowledge of JSP and Servlets would be helpful as this course contains only practicals
JavaServer Pages(JSP) is a server-side web technology which is used to create dynamic web pages. This course is designed to help you build your first JSP application in a short time. This course will cover all necessary concepts which are required for building your first project.
This course is suitable for anyone who has some basic knowledge about Core Java and wants to build a JSP project in less time. The course expects the students to have some theoretical knowledge about JSP and Servlets. It has several programming examples which will cover some basic JSP concepts. This course is highly practical-base and main focus is on practicals rather than the theory.
Apart from JSP concepts, this course also covers some basic JDBC concepts which will be helpful for building a database CRUD application. A CRUD application is basically a database application which performs basic operations like Create/Insert(C),Read(R), Update(U), Delete(D). It also has a project at the end which is a Product Management System.
This project has the following functionalities:-
- View Products
- Add Product
- Edit Product
- Delete Product
- Search Product
The above project is explained line by line in the video lectures and the source code will available for students to download.(Check Conclusion and Source Code section)
Some of the key points regarding this course:-
- Total hands-on programming experience.
- JSP programming examples explained.
- Basic JDBC concepts covered.
- Project: Product Management System
- Requires 2-3 hours of your time.
As it’s a short course, it won’t be boring at all. You need to invest only around 2-3 hours of your time. I believe you will enjoy this course and learn a lot. Happy Coding :)
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn plain JSP with examples.
- Anyone who wants to build a JSP project in a less time
I have been programming from around 7 years. My area of expertise is Java.
I have completed my Bachelor’s in Computer Science and a Master’s in Computer Applications from a reputed institute.
I am currently working in a leading US-based financial firm as a Java developer.
Since my college days, I used to help out my friends with a lot of programming concepts and with time I realized that I was actually enjoying teaching. And so I decided to take my teaching passion to the next level and share my knowledge with as many people as possible with this platform.