JSP and Servlets for Beginners
- Basic knowledge of Core Java and HTML
- Basic knowledge of installing a software
The Most Popular JAVA API's JSP and Servlet
Have you ever heard about the frameworks like Spring and Struts?
These are the two super popular JAVA frameworks.
Have you ever thought how they have built those frameworks?
These are all built on top of JSP and Servlet.
Once you become a Master in JSP and Servlet, you can build your own framework! Almost!
Here i bring the JSP and Servlet absolute for beginners!
Build a Complete Java Web Application with JSP and Servlet all from Scratch!
We will start this course by introducing a Client and Server Architecture, then will discuss the high level overview of JSP and Servlet, then will setup a Development Environment, then will discuss the MVC Design Pattern, and finally Build a JDBC Database Web App with JSP and Servlets - CRUD[Create, Read, Update, Delete]
Not only these, through out this course, we will learn about
- Life cycle of Servlet and Servlet methods
- Understanding the ServletConfig and ServletContext
- Understanding the ServletContextListener
- Understanding the RequestDispatcher
- Understanding the JSP Expression, JSP Scriplets and JSP Declaration
- Understanding the Expression Language (EL)
- Understanding the JSTL library
For every concept, we will discuss the real time example and how to implement them in real time project.
By the end of this course, you have a better understanding of JSP and Servlet and how to use them in building the Web application.
It's not a simple course with cut, copy and paste, you will write each and every line of code with me!
I am super excited to teach you this course! I will see you inside the course!
Thanks and Regards,
Who this course is for:
- College students
- One who wants to build Java Web application
- 02:23Overview of Client and Server Architecture
- 03:08JSP and Servlet in Client-Server Architecture
- 08:15Setting up the Development Environment and Creating Web Application
I am Bushan Sirgur from India, I have completed my Masters in Computer Science. Currently I am working as a Software Engineer in CenturyLink Pvt. Ltd. I have been working in Java Development since from the beginning. I have started my Career as a Intern in a startup, worked on Insurance domain and gain the knowledge on various technologies like Spring MVC, Hibernate, Struts and iBatis. I have written few posts on JavaFX, Spring MVC, Angular and Hibernate. I also own a YouTube channel B2 Tech, over 1000+ subscribers. I also made a video series on JavaFX. I would like to share my knowledge as much as possible with each and everyone out there through videos and blogs.