Exercise JSON server with AJAX practice application
What you'll learn
- Setup a local JSON server
- Make AJAX calls locally to a local JSON database
- Use response data to update HTML content
- Send and receive JSON data using AJAX
- HTML and CSS
- Computer programming knowledge
Are you looking for an easy to setup local-hosted JSON server? This course is designed to help you setup and learn to practice JSON and AJAX. Use it locally on your own machine and practice working with AJAX and JSON all from your computer. No CORS errors no problem everything done locally.
Get started today and see what amazing things you can create online!!!!
- How to set JSON server locally
- Postman as a tool for checking XHR objects
- Making an AJAX request to the local server
- Practice exercise to build interactive application driven by local json DB data.
- Making new posts and adding comments to the Database
- Amazing easy to use JSON server options like search
- Looping multiple array values from responses and outputting the content to HTML pages
- Moving through different posts adding comments
Source Code is included to get you started quickly
Taught by an instructor with many years of web development experience
Fast and Friendly Q&A support
Lifetime access with professional support to help you learn
What are you waiting for join now and see what you can do with JSON and AJAX?
Who this course is for:
- Web developers
- Web application programmers
- Anyone who wants to setup and practice AJAX locally
I'm here to help you learn, achieve your dreams, come join me on this amazing adventure today
Google Developers Expert - GSuite
Providing Web development courses and digital marketing strategy courses since 2002.
Innovative technology expert with a wide range of real world experience. Providing Smart digital solutions online for both small and enterprise level businesses.
"I have a passion for anything digital technology related, enjoy programming and the challenge of developing successful digital experiences. As an experienced developer, I created my first computer applications in 1990, and my first website in 1998. I enjoy sharing my knowledge with others and want to help you share in the wonderful opportunities that the internet provides."
"Learning, understanding with a strong passion for education. The internet has provided us with new opportunities to expand and share knowledge."
Want to learn more about becoming a web developer, do you want to experience the freedom that technology provides for us? Learn how to bring amazing things to life online. Technology connects us all in many ways. It opens up doors to those who embrace it and learn how to make those connections real.
"My courses are designed to help you achieve your goals, learn and update skills"
"Understanding technology provides a means to better connect with users. It also opens so many doors. Knowledge is the key to success and I want to help you experience what technology has to offer. I'm passionate about web technologies, and look forward to sharing my knowledge and experience with you!"