Exercise JSON server with AJAX practice application
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 7 articles
- 8 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Setup a local JSON server
- Make AJAX calls locally to a local JSON database
- Use response data to update HTML content
- Send and receive JSON data using AJAX
- HTML and CSS
- Computer programming knowledge
Are you looking for an easy to setup local-hosted JSON server? This course is designed to help you setup and learn to practice JSON and AJAX. Use it locally on your own machine and practice working with AJAX and JSON all from your computer. No CORS errors no problem everything done locally.
Get started today and see what amazing things you can create online!!!!
- How to set JSON server locally
- Postman as a tool for checking XHR objects
- Making an AJAX request to the local server
- Practice exercise to build interactive application driven by local json DB data.
- Making new posts and adding comments to the Database
- Amazing easy to use JSON server options like search
- Looping multiple array values from responses and outputting the content to HTML pages
- Moving through different posts adding comments
Source Code is included to get you started quickly
Taught by an instructor with many years of web development experience
Fast and Friendly Q&A support
Lifetime access with professional support to help you learn
What are you waiting for join now and see what you can do with JSON and AJAX?
- Web developers
- Web application programmers
- Anyone who wants to setup and practice AJAX locally