What you'll learn
- Create objects using several different kinds of notation
- Iterate over object properties effectively
- Copy and deep copy objects and understand the underlying consequences
- Install Lodash.js and implement it in practical situations
- Create and implement ES6 Classes and methods
- Understand and execute ES6 Class Inheritance
- Use ES6 Symbols as a key in objects
- Composite object methods into new classes
- Understand the consequences and purpose of prototype
- Freeze and seal objects to restrict future changes to them
- Correctly differentiate between methods and properties
- Intelligently choose object manipulation software to suit real business applications
- Students will need to set aside time to do the quizzes and examples, as well as code along with the live demonstrations, as these are highly recommended
- Any workstation running Google Chrome (even certain library or public computers) are sufficient for 90% of the coding exercises
- Having your own workstation capable of running Node.JS is recommended for completing 100% of examples
We'll cover tons of topics that YOU need to know including
- How to copy an object without unintended consequences
- How to use ES6 Classes to make your projects more maintainable and clear
- All the key terminology and concepts to ace any job interview!
We've really pulled out all the stops to deliver a course that we truly believe is an incredible value.
For the LOWEST PRICE a course can be sold for on this site, you get
- Two full hours of densely packed educational video
- Over 10 downloadable handouts
- Over 50 challenging quiz questions throughout the course so that you retain the knowledge you need
- TEN cutting edge coding tests right inside the browser! (That's more than any known competing courses offer)
There's not enough room in this summary to list every reason why this course is an amazing value!
- A price as low or lower than any non-free Udemy course, but packed with the content of a premium course
- 100% Money Back Guarantee
- Dozens of useful techniques distilled to improve your productivity and increase your esteem in your coding circle
With the 100% Money Back guarantee, plus an incredible value, there's no reason not to grab to this course today!
Who this course is for:
- Even extremely seasoned developers will have their skills refreshed by the large number of quizzes and coding tests
- Any back-end developer working in a Node.JS environment
Known in development circles as “the Code Whisperer," Daniel Stern has been believed to possess a supernatural connection to computers ever since he talked the supercomputer Deep Blue off the roof of a twelve-story St. Petersburg apartment building, following its shameful loss to Gary Kasparov.
He can often be found singing softly to his tablet, or gently caressing his aluminum keyboard in his arms.
Daniel has been working as a front end and full stack developer in the tech industry since 2011. He's developed single-page applications for banks like CIBC, charities like the Ontario Institute for Cancer Research, and at ad agencies like McLaren McCann, TraffikGroup and Olson. Throughout his labors, he's worked on computer programming in his spare time because, well, he's obsessed with it.
In addition to being trusted by the open source community to develop top-quality, functional code, Daniel has also been invited to speak at numerous conferences including Full Stack Conference 2014 in London, England.
Daniel is an active learner and very passionate about the following technologies,
- Many, many, many more