JS Bits Bug Bash
What you'll learn
- Improve your front-end debugging knowledge
- Explore how to use Chrome DevTools to track down nasty bugs
- Learn several different debugging tactics related to all things Web Dev
- Follow along with a cloned version of the site's repo or just watch!
We're gonna bash some bugs.
13 short video lessons, each investigating a different bug
Debug a wide array of HTML, CSS, and JS bugs
Difficulty ranges from easy to downright diabolical
Mock "GemWizard" ecommerce website infested with bugs to bash
Follow along with a cloned version of the site's repo or just watch!
By the time you've finished the course, I'm sure you will have learned something you didn't know before. ?
What level of Web development knowledge should I have for this course?
What frameworks are used in this course?
What is the difficulty level?
Some bugs are relatively easy to figure out others are pretty hard, but there's a solution video for each.
How long is this course?
There are 13 lessons each featuring a different bug to track down. The video material is under 10 minutes for each lesson.
Who this course is for:
- This course will be most beneficial to beginner to intermediate Wev Developers
Since so much of my work has been developing outside the context of a client's source code, I've developed a knack for understanding what's under the hood of websites and have become more skilled in how to debug front-end applications. I hope the techniques and practice this course provides will prove beneficial to your skillset and career!