Learning 200 jQuery Functions with 800 Examples
- 18.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn how to use jQuery to work with the DOM, use events, effects and animations, AJAX, JSON
- Learn how to create interactive AJAX forms.
- By the completion of this course, you will be able to build complete interactive web applications using the jQuery.
- Learn complete code and structure with UI and Style.css which adds to the foundation of the course
- Become awesome jQuery Specialist
- Learn and understand In-depth functions of JQuery
- On successful completion of this course, you will be able to build complex interactive web applications using the jQuery
- Computer with Internet connection
- Read, write and understand English :)
Last updated: June 30, 2015.
By the completion of this course, you will be able to build complete interactive web applications using the jQuery.
Why you should learn JQuery?
- jQuery is free, open source software. The modular approach to the jQuery library allows the creation of powerful dynamic web pages and web applications.
- jQuery's syntax is designed to make it easier to navigate a document, select DOM elements, create animations, handle events and develop Ajax applications.
Whats inside this course jQuery?
In this comprehensive course on jQuery, you'll learn how to use jQuery to work with the DOM, use events, effects and animations, AJAX, JSON and to create interactive AJAX forms. We start from scratch. We will introduce jQuery to you. We will show how to install and download jQuery. We will talk about different benefits of jQuery. Gradually, we will be making some demo apps with the help of jQuery.
Take this course now, and learn jQuery in easy steps.
Last updated:June 30, 2015.
- Web Developers
- Web Designers
- Application Programmers, Designers and Developers
- Mobile Apps Developers
- Beginners who want to learn jQuery from basics to advanced
- Anyone who wants to make their jQuery foundation strong