JPMorgan- Real Time Actual Scrum Master Interview Experience
What you'll learn
- Real Questions Asked in Actual Exams to clear Scrum Master Interviews
- We approach this course based on Interview Questions
- This course Covers Agile Software Development and discuss the Scrum Framework in detail
- A number of interview questions with answers on each topic are covered as part of this course.
- No prerequisite for this course.
Are you willing to learn about the Agile Scrum concepts or will be attending an Interview soon!
This is the perfect course for you to give preparation series with short videos to easily crack the Agile Scrum Interview
Enroll now to fast-track your preparation for Agile Scrum Interviews!
Who this course is for:
Highly recommended for anyone attending Agile Scrum Interviews, especially for Scrum Masters.
Developers/ Testers/ Product Owners/Managers willing to know more about Agile Scrum concepts and Implementation
Any team who is willing to move from Waterfall to Agile Scrum model
SCRUM MASTER INTERVIEW TIPS - For entry level/first timers, Experienced Scrum Masters and Aspirants from Non-IT background.
*Updated as per the latest Scrum Guide, Nov 2020. We have updated the course content as per the changes made in the latest version of the scrum Guide(TM)
This course introduces Agile and discuss the Scrum Framework in detail. We approach this course based on Interview Questions. A number of interview questions with answers on each topic are covered as part of this course
This will make the Professional better prepared for interviews for Scrum roles.
The course content:
Please note: our course "Agile & Scrum Training" has most of the contents from this course.
Agile Software Development
Agile Manifesto and Principles
Scrum (Quick visit)
Kanban (Quick visit)
Extreme Programming (XP) (Quick visit)
Topic Artifacts are discussed in detail as part of other modules.
Sprint Burndown chart
Release Burndown Chart
Release Burnup Chart
This course is neither endorsed by nor affiliated with Scrum org. This course uses content from the Scrum Guide. All the content related to Scrum Guide is taken from scrumguides org and is under the Attribution ShareAlike license of Creative Commons.
Who this course is for:
- Highly recommended for anyone attending Agile Scrum Interviews, especially for Scrum Masters
- Developers/ Testers/ Product Owners/Managers willing to know more about Agile Scrum concepts and Implementation
- Any team who is willing to move from Waterfall to Agile Scrum model
Greetings to all! I have 18+ years of experience working in IT Industry. I am an experienced Agile Coach and Career Counsellor, Mentor many people in their Transition journey to become a Scrum Master. I frequently conduct online Job Search training sessions and conduct Mock Interviews for different IT roles. I am skilled in Agile, Scrum, SAFe, Less, ScrumBan, KanBan, DevOps, Machine Learning, Project Management