Journey through the Chakras Mudras & Elements
What you'll learn
- In this course, you will learn chakra-based asanas (yoga postures), pranayama (breathing techniques), mudras (hand gestures) and mantras (healing vibration).
- You will gain knowledge about chakras (energy vortexes), so that you'll be able to recognise which chakra within your own body is under or over-energised.
- You will deepen your spiritual practice and improve the work with intention and affirmation.
- ou will arrive at the level of alignment within your body, mind and spirit and release some of the blocked energy within the energy centers.
- Basic yoga skills are required for taking the course. If you have Ujjayi breath practice, please use this pranayama to support the flow and allow the breath to lead you. The deeper you breathe and align your breath with the movement, the sooner you’ll get feel the effects of your work.
Hello Beautiful Soul,
Join me on the 'Journey through the Chakras, Mudras & Elements'.
This package will allow you to strengthen the main energy centers in your physical as well as your subtle body and support the natural flow of the life force within you, so that you can become more balanced, healthy and joyful. You will get a chance to dive deeper into the mystery of the chakras, discover how they work and experience their hidden powers both on the physical and emotional level.
This programme has been developed for an individual with yoga experience who is looking to bring his/her practice to a different dimension, clearing blockages at the level of the chakras to establish a closer connection to oneself as well as the Divine.
All sessions are happening in the magical healing space of the Blue Karma Dijiwa Ubud giving you the opportunity to travel through the time and space and to connect to the Divine nature of the secret Bali land. ♡
- free 60min video for each session
Part One: MULADHARA - Stability
Part Two: SVADISTHANA - Emotion
Part Three: MANIPURA - Self Esteem
Part Four: ANAHATA - Love & Compassion
Part Five: VISHUDDA - Expression
Part Six: AJNA - Intuition
Part Seven: SAHASRARA - The Divine within you
- free 60min online Chakra & Mudra Workshop
Who this course is for:
- This retreat is mostly recommended for intermediate and advanced yoga practitioners.
- So if you've just started practicing, please be aware of your body and breath and go only as far as it feels comfortable. Should you notice any pain or unpleasant sensation arising within your body, it always is an indicator to take a step back or rest in the child pose. Allow your breath to lead you, emphasise proper alignment and bring yourself into the flow, so that you really enjoy being in the flow and having a nourishing body-soul experience.
Hi, My name is Dora Wanda. I'm a free spirit, yoga teacher, artist, dancer, hobby photographer, passionate traveller and most importantly a healer.
My work is aimed at helping others to discover a healing power within themselves by working with the laws of nature.
By using different approaches based on spiritual as well as naturopathic practices like yoga, meditation, pranayama, energy work, art and Ayurveda I enable my clients and students to master and create major shifts in their lives.
The real magic happens in the instant moment of self - discovery and understanding one’s own true nature. In the moment when thoughts, emotions and feelings become coherent, everything else around becomes coherent and starts falling into place.
And so, I like to think of myself as a light worker whose job it is to inspire and help others in finding their own unique path, to support them in facing their shadows and in developing a more evolved and crystal-like version of themselves.