Joins and Append data techniques in Power Query & POWER BI
Merge queries is one way to combine queries (or even different tables within the same query) in Power Query/M. Combining two data sets with each other can be done in multiple ways. One of the ways of combining data sets with each other is Merging data sets. Merge is similar to Join in relational databases. Merging two data sets with each other requires some joining fields, and the result will be a combined set of columns from both data sets. Append means results of two (or more) queries (which are tables themselves) will be combined into one query in this way: Rows will be appended after each other.
Who this course is for:
- Data Analysts
- 12:46Introduction of Joins in Power Query
• Founder & CEO (EXCEL BASEMENT PRIVATE LIMITED)
• Certified Analytics and Data Specialist (DigitalMarketer)
• Microsoft Innovative Educator Expert at Microsoft Education
• Certified Microsoft Global Challenger
• Microsoft Certified Trainer (MCT) 2016 till present.
• Microsoft Office Specialist Expert & Master Excel 2013 & 2016 (MSOM)
• 9+ years of experience as a Corporate Trainer for Excel & 5+ years for POWER BI.
• Community Leader for Tableau
Rahim has been actively involved in training & teaching professionals with many organizations and institutions as visiting faculty members and trained thousands of professionals. He gained the repute of an international level trainer in excel with his knowledge of enabling maximum learning & retention in the least possible time.
Positively, training is more of his passion than a profession as he empowers others to create value for their enterprises. Rahim is driven by a mission in life that aims to provide a better understanding to his participants enabling them to focus better and achieve the results they seek.