Jobs in Clinical Research and How to Qualify?
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 16 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Establish your starting point for background, experience and education in function of the job pursued
- Identify the qualifications needed for a career in Clinical Research
- Determine the relevant and direct experience needed for a career in Clinical Research
- Learn how to build the necessary qualification and experience for a job in Clinical Research
- Find where the jobs are
- Utilize industry accepted resume standards
- Navigate through the application process
- Comprehend the requirements of your potential employer through understanding the job description
- Although no specific knowledge is necessary, this course is recommended for science, medical or nursing professionals or recent graduates
This course and workshop will allow you understand the requirements for a clinical research job, as well as identify specific job duties and responsibilities. Completing this program will provide you with a hands on tool to determine your eligibility for a job in clinical research and draw a road map for qualification. The job application process is discussed and a workshop is provided to allow start you job search.
This course is divided into 10 lessons with 10 workbooks to make the learning process more effective. You will have several quizzes to help you rate your knowledge and understanding of the content.
- Professionals seeking a career in Clinical Research
- Recent graduates from a science, medical or nursing discipline looking for a job in clinical research
- Experienced professionals who want to change their career and take the challenge to work in Clinical Research
- Students of the last year of their college/university program
- Although directed at clinical research, any potential job seeker will benefit learning tips and techniques in job search and application
This introduction will explain you how this course will benefit you in the pursuit of a position in clinical research. Here you wil have in detail what you will learn, and how. A series of workbooks were designed to help you build your knowledge in a straightforward manner. The objectives are to
- Learn how to build the necessary qualifications and experience for a job in clinical research
- Utilizing industry accepted standards for resume writing focus on what matters for the position you are applying for
- Navigate through the application process
- Find where the jobs are, and
- Prepare to apply
I designed the introduction to the course, to let you konw exactly what are you going to learn and how to achieve it.
This Lecture provides you with the tools necessary to determine whether your educational background is appropriate for a clinical reserach job, and which are the minimum educational requirements for a clinical research position. Also, allows you to figure out if you have the work experience necessary to become a clinical research candidate.
Additionally, completing the workbook 2, you will be able to determine if you need additional experience and education to qualify for a job in clinical research.
The lecture will provide you, with two case studies, the necessary understanding regarding backgound, education and experience necessary for a clinical research position. In the workbook #3, you will be comparing to your similar experience and your transferable experience.against the tasks in clinical research (that I provided), That will result on you focusing on building whatever further qualification you need to succeed in your application.
I put together this lecture to give you more tips on how to improve your chances on getting the desired positions in clinical research. The tips are organized in a stepwise manner to make it easy to implement. Further, I designed the workbook #4 to help you make an overview of the training programs available using on line searches, does not matter whether you need training or not.
This lecture is very hands on, to allow you build your own database of clinical research jobs utilizing the information and tables provided in the workbook #5. That database will give you a visual impression of the qualifications, background and expereince necessary to qualify for a desired position. It is very important that at this point you complete the workbook before going to the next lecture.
This lecture complements a previous lecture providing you with a visualization of the educational programs in function of your requirements. The workbook #6 will allow you choosing the right training for the job selected.
This lecture provides you with an indepth analysis of the different types of work experience, adn how your work experience may be relevant for a position in clinical research. The exercise in the workbook #7 will give you the tools to understand your experience in funciton of the responsibilities and qualifications needed for each job title that you wish to apply for.
This lecture will give you an insight of resume preparation, as well as how to imrpove your chances of being noticed. Keyword recognition and inclusion is discussed, and the workbook #8 will allow you to generate a database of keywords according to your preferred job title. This lecture was designed to provide you tips on resume writing in funciton of the job in clinical research. This is not a resume writing lecture since it is not the purpose of the course. However, here you will learn the importance on focusing the information to increase your chances of being selected for further assessment.
Nowadays, job applications are more straightforward, and with the use of the internet, you can apply for many jobs almost instantly from the comfort of yout home. However, on line job applications are not simple, and with this small lecture you will get some idea of what we are talking about.