Successful Job Hunting
What you'll learn
- Everyone wants a job that engages them, allows them to use their skills, and compensates them appropriately. But finding such a situation is not always easy.
- The course will help you prepare for your initial and final job interview.
- This course will show you how to create the kind of resume and cover letter that will help you get noticed in a crowded field.
- Just Added: A new section with tips on how to deal with post-Covid work situations.
- Although the skills taught are applicable to all, this course is taught in English so an ability to understand and read the language is important.
No one ever said that finding the right job is easy. But the good news is you now have help. Throughout this course, you will find lots of advice that has been successful to many individuals who are either seeking their first job or a senior management position. Follow these steps and you will have an advantage over everyone else who is competing for the job you want.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone interested in finding a new job will benefit from this class.
In addition to the courses he has developed for Udemy, Dave teaches classes in journalism and ethics for Milwaukee’s Marquette University and classes in strategic planning and professional communications for Alverno College in Milwaukee. He also helps aspiring leaders through executive coaching, workshops, and providing consulting services. He holds the title of Director Emeritus from the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee and managed in public media for more than 30 years and served as chairman of the National Public Radio Board of Directors.