Job Search for Veterans (Advanced)
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Learn how to easily find a corporate, private sector, or defense contractor job.
- Military-to-Civilian Transition Assistance.
- The typical student is a veteran trying to transition into the civilian work environment.
- Job seekers looking for corporate, private sector, and defense contractor jobs.
This training will provide you with a Free downloadable workbook that will help you find the job you want. The training will help you transition into the civilian workforce by showing you how to translate your military experience into civilian language. The training walks you through an easy to follow step by step method to find civilian and federal jobs. This method uses the Battlefield Resume Methodology, which overlays military strategy on top of the civilian job search portals, in order to give veterans a military advantage over other applicants.
- Active duty military transitioning into the civilian workforce.
- Spouses of active duty military transitioning into the civilian workforce.
- Veterans who are having a difficult time finding a job.