Job oriented - Practical Software QA Testing
- 7.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to work as a QA (Quality Assurance) team member in any IT (Information Technology) project. Designed for those wanting to enter the IT business, QA is an excellent entry point!
- You'll learn the processes, documents, terminology, and techniques used by QA - a practical course to prepare you to work as a QA team member in the real world.
- Basic familiarity with computers and the internet. That's why QA is an easy, excellent entry point to get into IT.
About the course:
This course is a MUST. Without knowing these basics, it's highly unlikely you'll find work as QA
Easy-to-understand, it’ll give you complete familiarity with an IT project, specifically its QA activities
Do you wish to enter the IT business? This is the course for you!
You'll be confident at job interviews, speaking the 'language of IT' that employers like to hear
All QA activities included - so you can do well on the job!
What you'll learn - Course Content - 12 Videos (total 7 hours, 22 min).
Why QA in IT projects?
Typical IT project – who does what?
How is software built?
What are business requirements?
QA processes and STLC – Software Testing Life Cycle
Ways, methods, and techniques used for testing
How to generate scenarios?
How to write test cases?
How to execute test cases? How to report bugs?
Test Plan, QA terminology
Common types of tests
Agile model of development
- Anyone wanting to get a good paying job. Software QA salaries currently (2019 USA) are $28 to $58 range.