ITSM Foundations, Tools and All IT Job Opportunities
What you'll learn
- Introduction to Information Technology - ITSM - Job Opportunities in the field of Information Technology for everyone, technology and non-technology skills.
- Classification of IT system into several layers and job opportunities in every layer
- Job opportunities in the Infrastructure space such as Networks, Hardware, Operation System and Cloud Computing
- Job opportunities in Application Development, Testing, Enhancement and Maintenance. Process Expert, Quality Expert, Management expert
- You will learn everything from the scratch
There are a lot of job opportunities in the Information Technology industry, both for technical and non-technical skills. In order to understand the jobs, roles, and skill requirements, one must understand the IT system and the way it works. In this course, we begin with a brief introduction to the data revolution that has resulted in the information technology revolution. We introduce all the layers in the IT systems:
1. Network layer: We give a high-level introduction and introduce all the job opportunities in the Networking area, such as Network Architecture, design, Monitoring, Help Desk support, etc.
2. Hardware Layer: We introduce different Hardware used as desktops, servers, etc, and skill requirements for various jobs and training and certifications available in the market.
3. Operating System Layer: We introduce all the operating systems in the market, including mobile operating systems and training and certifications to get the jobs.
4. Software Tools: We introduce the concept of three-tier architecture and introduce all the app servers and web servers in the market. We introduce all the training and certifications for becoming administrators in this area.
5 Databases: Database is an important component in the IT System. All popular databases are introduced and the training and certifications and listed. This will help people to get the Database Admin jobs.
7. Application Services: Detailed discussion is given for application services. We introduce the foundations such as Application Version Control, Application Life Cycle, Application Environment. Then we give a detailed set of videos on Application Development services, Application Enhancement Services, Application Testing Services, Application Maintenance services.
The objective of the course is to handhold aspirants to get a job in the IT Industry. There are plenty of opportunities for non-technical jobs as well. We have given the details of all job opportunities.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested in getting a job in the Information Technology Industry, both technical and non-technical.
Dr. Xavier Chelladurai is a Professor, Computer Science and Engineering, Christ University. He is one of the pioneers of Computer Science in India, serving the academia and industry for the past 37+ years. Author of 23 Computer Science books, most of them prescribed in the syllabus of various Indian and foreign universities, more than 10 research papers, 18 educational videos published in YouTube and several blogs on technical topics.
He is a Java practitioner for 25 years and his Java book published by McGraw Hill India Education celebrated its Jubilee recently. Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning practitioner with 19 years of industry experience (HCL 14 years, Tech M – 2 years and Capgemini 3 years) and 17 years of education and research experience. He was member of IT Task force for Govt of Tamilnadu for three years in 1998- 2001.