Job Interview English | Questions, Answers, and Tips
What you'll learn
- Learn English words and phrases for English job interviews
- Understand and prepare for common questions used in job interviews
- Get examples and tips for answering interview questions in English
- Learn methods for writing a resume and requesting an interview
- Master simple techniques for answering any question you might be asked
- A basic understanding of spoken English
Feeling nervous about your upcoming English job interview? Take this course and give yourself the boost you need to get hired at your English language job interview!
If you are a non-native English speaker preparing for an English job interview, this course is a must. You will learn over 50 common job English interview questions, as well as useful phrases and expressions for answering them. This course will also focus on strategies for organizing your answers, and lots of native English examples so that you can make sure you're on the right track.
This course includes:
Essential English job interview words and phrases
Strategies and examples to make your English Résumé perfect
English Phrases for making a follow-up call and scheduling an interview
Pro tips to help you prepare for your upcoming interview
Methods and examples for making a strong English self-introduction
Strategies, phrases, and examples for over 50 English interview questions
By the end of this course, you'll be ready to go into your next English job interview with the tools and confidence to succeed.
You will be able to see my face in each video lesson, and I will use a blackboard at all times.
Each lesson focuses on a particular skill. You can go at your own pace and should take their time, with lots of practice between sections. Recording practice answers is highly recommended.
Who this course is for:
- Non-native English speakers preparing for English job interviews
- Professionals with upcoming interviews who want to stand out
Hi. My name is Luke.
I'm the founder of Cloud English. I've been teaching English for years, and over that time I've discovered powerful language learning methods that make learning English much easier and more effective. My courses have helped thousands of people become more fluent in English.
My courses will help you:
- Become more confident in English conversations
- Master English vocabulary, phrases, and expressions
- Take your English pronunciation and fluency to the next level
- Improve your English listening skills
- Think in English when you're speaking English
- Sound natural saying exactly what you mean
Here, you can find courses on business English, American English slang, American English pronunciation, common English idioms (useful for IELTS and TOEFL), and more!
I use a split screen presentation style for my courses. You will be able to see both my face and a digital blackboard. It's a great way to learn!