Job Search Strategies During COVID-19
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Assess The Industry You Currently Work In
- Understand Industries Where Demand Will Exist
- Learn About Your Natural Talents
- Define an Action Plan To Get You a Job
- To Speak English
- Otherwise No Prerequisites
Have you lost your job recently?
Are you worried you might lose your job in the near future?
Are you struggling to think of options in terms of finding a job?
If the answer is yes to any of these questions, then this course is for you.
Ted Speaker, Business Coach, and Entrepreneur, Chris Hall is an energetic strategist that's passionate about helping his audience find a vision and way forward. This course is practical, to the point, and gives you a specific action plan so that you are empowered in your job hunting journey. Chris helps students assess their personal situation from a personal development perspective so that they are empowered with beliefs and actions that will get them through this challenging time.
Check out Chris' 806 + Reviews and 32,149 + Students enrolled in Udemy alone.
- People who have recently lost their job or are worried about losing their job.
- People looking for alternative employment ideas.
Learn the intentions of this course and course overview of what will be covered.
Get an understanding of where we are globally, the likely duration of this pandemic, and the attitude we can take toward that.