Job Hunting and Interviewing Strategies Masterclass
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 2 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Practical and proven techniques for job hunting and interviewing
- 12 hands-on techniques to get unstuck in the job search process
- 12 essential hiring statistics to help you with the job search
- 9 techniques of how to find a job with no experience
- 10 vital rules for the top resume
- 12 crucial job search tips that will save you time, and will help you to land an ideal job faster
- What the world's top recruiters and hiring managers look for in a candidate
- Practical strategies to ace the interview, and to get selected for the position that you desire
- Overview of the 3 essential competencies that you need to demonstrate
- Overview of the structure of the world-class resume
- 2 essential techniques to tip the interview scales in your favor
- A computer or a mobile phone
In this course, you will learn job hunting and interviewing tips and tricks.
You will learn how to perform the job search most optimally, and land the best jobs using highly practical techniques that we cover in this course.
You will learn how to best work with the recruitment agencies, and temp agencies, and find out how you can find a job with no experience.
You will learn about 12 crucial job search tips that will save you time, and bring your resume to the top.
We will share practical and actionable techniques of building and enhancing your experience, and best position it to land your dream job.
You will find out how to best prepare and position your professional skills during an interview and read interviewer like a book.
You will learn about two essential interview techniques to tip the interview scales in your favor.
You will also find out how to properly close an interview, and make sure that you make a great impression on a recruiter or a hiring manager.
Most importantly, you will receive a world-class resume template that you can use to summarize your professional experience.
- Students who have no experience, but would like to find a job
- Professionals who may be in between of the jobs, and looking for work
- Professionals who are already employed, and would like to change their position