Learn Japanese JLPT N5 Kanji: Quizzes & Worksheets
What you'll learn
- To read and understand a 100+ N5 Kanji
- Sound like a Native Speaker by learning pronunciation from a Native Japanese Teacher
- Learn Kanji specific sample sentences
- Learn both Onyomi & Kunyomi readings for each Kanji
- You will need to have a good grasp of the Japanese hiragana and katakana alphabet before you get started. We recommend taking our 'Learn Japanese for Beginners: The Ultimate 100-Lesson Course', if you need a recap.
- You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to see the PDF downloads
Learn Japanese JLPT N5 Kanji with quick and fun lessons made by real teachers. This is the ultimate starting point for any beginner.
Are you ready to start learning and understanding Japanese Kanji in minutes? Then, this is the course for you. You unlock videos covering a 100+ N5 Kanji every beginner should know. We have also included bonus learning content to expand on what you have learned, allowing you to progress further in a shorter amount of time.
This is how the course looks:
This course is divided into 10 lessons. In every lesson, we will cover 10 Japanese Kaji with both Onyomi & Kunyomi readings along with sample sentences for each to help you remember the Kanji faster. Be sure to take the quiz after each lesson to review what you've learned.
Episode 1 - Kaji covered (一, 二, 三, 四, 五, 六, 七, 八, 九, 十)
Episode 2 - Kaji covered (百, 千, 月, 火, 水, 木, 金, 土, 日, 上)
Episode 3 - Kaji covered (下, 中, 右, 左, 東, 西, 南, 北, 口, 目)
Episode 4 - Kaji covered (耳, 手, 足, 人, 子, 男, 女, 父, 母, 名)
Episode 5 - Kaji covered (友, 時, 間, 午, 後, 前, 今, 年, 半, 分)
Episode 6 - Kaji covered (毎, 週, 学, 校, 先, 生, 雨, 花, 魚, 空)
Episode 7 - Kaji covered (山, 川, 天, 気, 大, 小, 高, 安, 多, 少)
Episode 8 - Kaji covered (長, 古, 新, 行, 食, 飲, 見, 言, 話, 読)
Episode 9 - Kaji covered (聞, 出, 入, 書, 休, 買, 立, 駅, 車, 社)
Episode 10 - Kaji covered (店, 道, 電, 円, 何, 白, 本, 外, 国, 語)
Each lesson is accompanied by a quiz to review what you have learned. We have also included BONUS materials and worksheets with each lesson, so be sure to check them out, to get the most out of this course.
Who this course is for:
- Beginner Japanese learners who want a quick, fun and easy way to learn
- Learners wanting to take the JLPT Tests
Since its founding in December 2005, Innovative Language Learning has become a leader in creating dynamic and authentic language learning content through its family of websites, mobile applications, downloadable software and audiobooks. Innovative Language Learning is the world's largest language education mobile application developer, with over 690 apps in over 40 languages for sale in the iTunes Apps store.
Innovative Language Learning, LLC offers an innovative, fun, and easy to use language learning system that is designed to get you speaking from the very first lesson. Learn at your own convenience and pace with our short, effective, and fun audio podcast lessons, a comprehensive, state-of-the-art Learning Center, and a vibrant user community.