Agile software development refers to a group of software development methodologies based on iterative development, where requirements and solutions evolve through collaboration between self-organizing cross-functional teams.
JIRA is a tool developed by Australian Company Atlassian. It is used for bug tracking, issue tracking, and project management. The name "JIRA" is actually inherited from the Japanese word "Gojira" which means "Godzilla"
Who this course is for:
- 20:25SDCL Model: waterfall
- 02:17Introduction Jira+ Agile
- 09:21Installing Jira
- 05:00Installing Jira Part 1
- 07:25Epics and User Stories
- 09:54Create epics and User Stories in Jira
- 04:43Create epics and User Stories in Jira part 2
- 07:50What are components
- 09:48Release Versions
- 08:57Backlog and Grooming
- 05:50Creating Sub tasks and Defining Acceptance Criteria
- 06:27What is Sprint
- 07:11STCL (Software Testing Life Cycle)
Sulaiman Siddiqi · Master of Science Engineering .
8+ years of previous experience follow up SDLC and ITIL, automation framework to run test cases, scenarios, and situations from end-to-end and troubleshooting in IT support, network / system administrator,
Enjoy troubleshooting in a distributed systems environment and comfortable in tracing problems through applications, systems, and networks