Learn JIRA for Beginners
- 3.5 hours on-demand video
- 4 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- • In this course you will learn about JIRA from very basic till advanced concepts of JIRA like SCRUM and KANBAN. I have covered all the aspects of SDLC in JIRA and explained how you can do Test Management, Project Management, Defect Management, Agile Software Development, Reporting and much more with JIRA.
- While you don't have to have JIRA to watch this course, if you want to follow along you'll need at least a JIRA Software Cloud subscription from Atlassian.
JIRA is the most popular Agile project management tool used by software professionals to manage Agile projects efficiently.
JIRA is also used for bug tracking and issue tracking during software development.
JIRA helps in planning, tracking the team’s work, managing releases and reporting the team performance.
1000+ add-ons of JIRA can help one to get the most out of JIRA software.
JIRA can be integrated with the existing tools and the workflow can be upgraded with other developer tools.
The capabilities of JIRA can be leveraged in the space of Knowledge Management, Real time collaboration, continuous integration etc. Be it Scrum or Kanban or hybrid Agile methodologies, JIRA is an efficient tool for planning.
Helps in accurate estimations using various estimation techniques like Story points, t-shirt sizes, hours etc. Value- driven prioritization can be done with a simple drag and drop method. Real time collaboration helps in knowing your team’s work and keeps everyone on the same page.
The state-of-the- art reporting capabilities of JIRA helps the team to gain an insight into their performance. One can change the workflow and various options in JIRA according to the team size which emphasizes the scalability capabilities of JIRA
- • Software Testers, Test Leads, Test Managers, Developers, Development Managers, Business Analysts