Jewellery Design in Rhino: Intermediate level
What you'll learn
- Get to know fundamental and advance Jewelry techniques for designing jewelry with computer and CAD software
- Increase ability to work as a Jewelry CAD designer or Jewellry CAD Technician in jewelry companies or be self-employed
- Design CAD models within the metrics of scale, proportion and element relationships
- Basic knowledge of Rhino 6
- Complete the fundamental course: Jewellery Design in Rhino By Hamed Arab
In this course, you will learn how to design jewellery by using CAD software ( Rhino 3D ). This course covers the skills needed to become a CAD designer.
The projects help you convert sketches to 3d models and bring them to the real world by using 3D printers and casting. Activities in this training allow you to practise the materials. These are the skills that are possible to influence possible employers and clients.
Here you will learn intermediate and advance modelling tools.
So, if you do not have jewellery background or CAD modelling, we suggest you watch the fundamental modelling jewellery in rhino course published on Udemy by Hamed Arab.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn designing jewelry or likes making jewelry
- Junior and senior Jewelers, Silversmiths, Jewelry designers
- 3D modelers who want to learn jewelry techniques that are needed for jewelry Designing with computer
- Artist, Product designers, Architectures and engineers
I have over 5 years of professional CAD design experience ( Since 2015 ). I have extensive knowledge of modelling for jewellery. I am proficient in all aspects of jewellery modelling. I published five video tutorials about jewellery CAD modelling with three different programmes in less than two years. Until 2017 more than 700 students learned jewellery CAD modelling by using my workshops, online courses and video tutorials.
In 2018 and 2020 I won a silver award in goldsmith's Award in CAD section.
Also, I won a Gold A'Design award in 2020, Italy.