Jesus Christ WHO?
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Upon completion of this course students will have a greater understanding of Jesus Christ.
- Students will be able to pinpoint documentation in common resources, as to the validity of the information provided in this course.
- Computer or smart phone
- Pen and Pencil
This Intermediate Level course is the next step: application of the procedures, scientific research methods and critical thinking lessons taught in my Beginner Level Religious Studies course, "Scientific Religion".
This course material takes a single subject, Jesus Christ, into focus. This will be an in-depth study, not only of the subject matter, but also a critique of the data obtained in other common research methods and procedures.
Step by step, we will find Jesus Christ and know HIM.
While this course does build on the previous course, I will, to some extent, revisit and restate the procedures, scientific research methods and critical thinking lessons learned in the beginner course "Scientific Religion", as a reinforcement.
I would recommend the taking of that beginner course, however this course material will be sufficient for those individuals interested in taking this as a standalone course.
Anyone interested in taking this or any of my courses, is welcome to contact me. I welcome the opportunity to assist in education.
- People that are Religious and non-religious, Christians and non-Christians alike will benefit from this course, in a like manner that Christians benefit from a course study of Buddha or Muhammad or Confucius. Indeed there are many atheists that are far more versed in the history, teachings and doctrine of religions, than the followers of these religions.
- Jesus Christ, do you desire to more fully understand the history, nature, and truthfulness of the historical figure the world calls Jesus Christ?
- Are there clues in plain site being ignored? Have you studied this subject well, or do we study how to cook a soufflé with more vigor?
Jesus Christ. Most people know of him through rote repetition of parts of a verse from the Bible or other documents. Some discern Christ through faith. Precious few people take the time to study, research and through observation and application, come to know Christ in a way that is very personal and uplifting.
Many individuals from all faiths and all denominations repeatedly call on the Name of Jesus Christ, or mention Christ in some way, without ever having studied or researched Jesus Christ.
I invite you to be among the rare group of individuals that earnestly study who Jesus Christ was or is or will be someday.
This thought provoking and study intensive course will assist students in determining the accuracy of what you think you know, about Jesus Christ.
The word atonement has deeply various meanings and implications.
We will examine the depths, the meaning behind the word and the invitations to our daily lives.