DevOps CI/CD with Jenkins
What you'll learn
- Will get practical hands-on with CI/CD.
- Will be able to trigger a build upon every commit to the source code repository.
- Will get to know the difference between Continuous Integration, continuous delivery, and continuous development.
- Will be able to learn the configuration process of Jenkins with other tools, pooling for source code changes, working with maven builds, etc.
- Basic knowledge about software development processes.
- Basic knowledge of Git, Maven, Linux will be preferred
Jenkins is an open-source automation tool written in Java with plugins built for Continuous Integration purposes. Jenkins is used to build and test your software projects continuously making it easier for developers to integrate changes to the project, and making it easier for users to obtain a fresh build. It also allows you to continuously deliver your software by integrating with a large number of testing and deployment technologies.
With Jenkins, organizations can accelerate the software development process through automation. Jenkins integrates development life-cycle processes of all kinds, including build, document, test, package, stage, deploy, static analysis, and much more.
Jenkins achieves Continuous Integration with the help of plugins. Plugins allow the integration of Various DevOps stages. If you want to integrate a particular tool, you need to install the plugins for that tool. For example Git, Maven 2 project, Amazon EC2, HTML publisher etc.
Advantages of Jenkins include:
It is an open-source tool with great community support.
It is easy to install.
It has 1000+ plugins to ease your work. If a plugin does not exist, you can code it and share it with the community.
It is free of cost.
It is built with Java and hence, it is portable to all the major platforms.
There are certain things about Jenkins that separates it from other the Continuous Integration tool.
Who this course is for:
- This Jenkins course is also well-suited for: Freshers, Software developers, Software engineers, Technical leads, System administrators, Test engineers.
Knoldus has the world's largest team of Functional Programming and Fast Data Intelligence engineers focused on creating customized high-performance solutions. Our mission is to ‘Help businesses succeed with technology’ by leveraging emerging future-ready technologies thus bringing them a competitive advantage. Our capabilities in building high-performance millisecond response real-time applications that deposit data into high-speed data mesh thus enabling the AI models have won accolades from our clients.