Jenkins (Mastering in Jenkins with other Tools)
What you'll learn
- What is Jenkins and how it works in details?
- Jenkins Architecture (Horizontal Scalling)
- How to integrate Jenkins with Ansible, AWS, GIT, Packer, Maven and many more.
- Pros and Cons of Jenkins
- Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, and Continuous Testing
- How to design and build your own Jobs with a n-number of tools ?
- Computer (Unix/Windows/Mac/Other family)
- Basic Windows/Mac/LINUX knowledge is nice to have.
- Optional: Debit/Credit card for creating AWS Account
- Optional: Debit/Credit card for creating OCI Account
- Internet Connection
In this course, you will be learn Jenkins in details and integration with few tools like Packer, Terraform, Bash, Shell Script, Maven, Java and many more.
Jenkins Download and Installation in Windows 10, Jenkins architecture with horizontal scaling and pros and cons. Jenkins Pipeline, and N-number of Jobs for diff diff tools.
Who this course is for:
- Developer who want to make their works (build and unit testing) done automatically or nightly
- Tester who want to make their works (testing job) done automatically or nightly
- Infrastructure team, who want to make their works (provision infrastructure) done automatically or nightly
- Release team, who want to make their works (release on pipeline) done automatically or nightly.
- And for anyone who want to use Jenkins to schedule their works and wait for final report.
Solution Architect and Overall 15+ years of IT experiences in all SDLC. Love to Learn new tools & technologies most of them are, AWS Infrastructure as a Code (IaaC) in Terraform, CD, CI and CT with Packer, Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Nexus, Sonarqube, Icinga, Grafit, Grafana, Elasticsearch, Logstas, Filebeats, Metricsbeats, Kibana, Boto/Shell Scripting and many more.
Learn, share and earn