How would it feel like, to know that...
- You can EASILY play even the fanciest, most beautiful jazz songs (those that seemed completely out of your league not long ago) - and people will just be blown away by how special are the sounds that are coming out of YOUR guitar.
- You will never again find yourself looking at a professional player playing a fancy, beautiful-sounding chord, and not having a clue what kind of chord it is and how to play it yourself.
- You can take your favorite rock & pop songs, that are originally only played with simple chords, and start mixing fresh, beautiful-sounding chords into them (9 chords, 13 chords, 6/9, and plenty more), to create GORGEOUS cover versions out of them. Versions that no one has heard before - and you made up on the spot.
- You can jazz-up, funk-up, and beautify ANY song that you want.
- If you are writing songs, you now have a much more colorful "palette" to write your own songs with - using these chords.
- You finally UNDERSTAND advanced chords theory, and you will never need to shy out again out of conversations / lessons on advanced materials from fear that you cannot "keep up".
WELCOME! Your music life is going to be divided into two – before this course, and after this course.
In this course you’ll get the quickest, easiest way to be able to play any jazz tune, or any similar style such as bossa nova, funk, R&B and more.
You’ll master the 21 most useful, and most beautiful-sounding chord shapes that are out there, you'll be able to FLUENTLY use them in songs, and people will be blown away by what you are playing and how you sound like.
This course will teach you how to do that in the quickest way, by using extremely powerful SHORTCUT exercises.
It will also happen while HAVING FUN, understanding the theory in a practical, musical way, and while widening your repertoire.
HOW - Because you’ll be learning by using gorgeous, funky & unique versions of some awesome songs (which include the sexy chords) that you’ll just be proud to play to your friends or on stages.
I guarantee that these are going to be the most fun to play songs on your repertoire.
THESE SONGS INCLUDE:
· Fly Me to The Moon
· Stand By Me
· Just the Two of Us
· The Girl from Ipanema
· You Are My Sunshine
· Autumn Leaves
· You Sexy Thing
In young, lively and funky versions that you haven't heard before.
Extra: The Guitar Songs Masters Complete E-Books Library: On top of everything that's above, you'll get 7 more guitar E-Books that'll help you improve your guitar life. (They are beautiful, check them out in the course preview)
1. The 14 Best Guitar Apps That You'll Actually Use
2. 11 Guitar Practice Tips for Speedy Improvement
3. The Complete Guitar Chords Cheat-Book
4. The 13 Best Guitar Accessories That You'll Need
5. My Secret Songbooks Link-Bank: Get Access to 7 Songbooks with 5000+ Songs
6. 9 Cool Ways to Customize Your Guitar
7. Improve Your Sense of Rhythm Cheat-Sheet
Why Should You Listen to Me?
Hi, my name is Alon Cooper. I am an artist, touring the world while running my online teaching business, playing venues (solo or with a band), and learning from the best musicians wherever I go.
I am the founder of Guitar Songs Masters, one of the top five most-read guitar blogs worldwide, and of the GuitarSongsMasters Video Courses Academy, which has over 100K students in more than 10 unique guitar courses.
In the last several months, I worked hard on figuring out the best, quickest way to learn these chords (and testing it on many students) – and now I am ready to share it with you.
So if you want the quickest route to the next level in your journeys – sign up and let’s begin.