What you'll learn
- How to create Arrays, Array methods (push, pop, shift, unshift ...), Array iteration
- How to create objects, how to update them, object methods
- What is DOM, how to manipulate DOM
- You will test what you have learned with code quizzes
- Dive into Nodejs, learn rapidy growing web server technology, Nodejs & understand how NodeJS works with Node course!
- By learning growing web server technology, Nodejs, you can improve your skills, get a new job and you can build powerful, robust web applications.
- Learn the key concepts of the NodeJS
- Learn to create servers, and understand how it works
- Understand and use the Event Emitter
- Understand Buffers, Streams, and Pipes
- Learn routing with NodeJS
- Learn the most used, open-source document database, and NoSQL database aka MongoDB
- Install MongoDB
- Logic behind the MongoDB data storage
- The most popular Object Data Modeling Library for MongoDB, Mongoose JS
- Learn to execute CRUD - write queries to create, read, update and delete operations
- Understand terminal commands for managing the database
- Advanced Features of MongooseJS
- The best testing framework for NodeJS, Mocha
- Learn how easy to use MongoDB
- Computer with access to the internet
- Desire ro learn NodeJS
- Desire to learn MongoDB
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
MongoDB is a cross-platform document-oriented NoSQL database program. By using MongoDB, you can build a modern application database for your projects.
In our course, you can test what you have learned on both MAC and Windows computers. You do not need to purchase any tools or applications as free tools and platforms are used.
During the course, I made sure to explain all the topics that may seem complicated to you in as simple and detailed as possible. I have used some diagrams to help you understand better.
When you complete the course, you will learn;
How you can operate on variables,
How to create a conditional statement,
How you can perform transactions with Loops,
How a function is created and why it needs arguments,
How Arrays and Objects, which are basic data structures, are created,
How DOM Manipulation is done,
You will have learned and have the opportunity to test what you have learned with the code quizzes in our course.
You'll learn how asynchronous code works in Node and the Node event loop, as well as how to use the event emitter, streams, buffers, pipes, and work with files.
We'll see how that leads to building a web server in Node with hands-on examples.
The logic behind MongoDB’s data storage
The most popular Object Data Modeling Library for MongoDB, Mongoose JS
Writing queries for creating, reading, updating, and deleting operations
Advanced Features of MongooseJS
The best testing framework for NodeJS, Mocha
Step-by-Step Way, Simple and Easy With Exercises
What is Node.Js and what is it used for?
What are the advantages of Node.Js?
What does it mean that Node.Js is a runtime system?
What is microservices architecture and how can Node.Js be used for it?
Microservices architecture is a software development style or method where single-function modules originate. Each has a very well-defined operation and interface and can deploy on its own. In essence, it’s a way of developing modules that you can repurpose from one program or application to another. When you create an application, it’s a collection of modules that have been thoroughly tested and are well-maintained. The modules are typically built around different business-specific capabilities and are then loosely coupled to other modules when deployed as part of a program. You can use Node.Js in microservices architecture as the language of choice for one, some, or all of the microservices (or modules). The beauty of microservices is that you can use the best language for the specific microservice. But where highly scalable, fast programs are needed, Node.Js would be a top contender.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our videos are created/produced as high-quality video and audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
Moving through the course without distractions
You'll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- If you're interested in using a library/framework like React, Angular, Vue or Node in the future
- Anyone looking to build a career as a NodeJS developer
- Anyone interested in NodeJS
- Developers new to NodeJS
- Anyone who wants to learn MongoDB
- Professionals who are willing to learn MongoDB
- People who want to learn Nodejs Mongodb
By 2024, there will be more than 1 million unfilled computing jobs and the skills gap is a global problem. This was our starting point.
At OAK Academy, we are the tech experts who have been in the sector for years and years. We are deeply rooted in the tech world. We know the tech industry. And we know the tech industry's biggest problem is the “tech skills gap” and here is our solution.
OAK Academy will be the bridge between the tech industry and people who
-are planning a new career
-are thinking career transformation
-want career shift or reinvention,
-have the desire to learn new hobbies at their own pace
Because we know we can help this generation gain the skill to fill these jobs and enjoy happier, more fulfilling careers. And this is what motivates us every day.
We specialize in critical areas like cybersecurity, coding, IT, game development, app monetization, and mobile. Thanks to our practical alignment we are able to constantly translate industry insights into the most in-demand and up-to-date courses,
OAK Academy will provide you the information and support you need to move through your journey with confidence and ease.
Our courses are for everyone. Whether you are someone who has never programmed before, or an existing programmer seeking to learn another language, or even someone looking to switch careers we are here.
OAK Academy here to transforms passionate, enthusiastic people to reach their dream job positions.
If you need help or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our team.