- 4 hours on-demand video
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Working with Date
- How to Create and use Functions
- Array and different methods of Array
- If / else if Conditions
- Events like onClick, OnBlur, onMouseOver, onMouseOut, etc
- Loops like For Loop, While, Do While
- Switch Statements
- Working with DOM (Document Object Model)
- Simple to Complex example to each section
- Bonus Project: To Do list Web Application
- Basic Knowledge of HTML
- Basic Knowledge of CSS
- No prior programming experience is required to take this course
I assure you that you must like my videos and it'll give you professional experience of learning because I am an IT guy and as a developer I better know how the things are to be used in real-world application. So I have made the course content accordingly.
The main benefit of my course is that I have used and selected a example which cover the previous learned chapters. So you can easily understand and keep everything in your mind till reach the end of the course. So there is no chance that you learn a chapter Array and there is no anything related to it in next chapter. We'll use the previous learned modules to next exercise.
At the end of the course you can find a Bonus project of To-Do List application which has covered many things which you really needs to use in your real-time projects.