What you'll learn
- Learn how to use complex features such as objects, classes, closures, functions and inheritance
- Become familiar with new ES6 features such as const, let, classes, super, inheritance and arrow pointer functions
- Lifetime access to all the HD videos
- No monthly subscription
- Learn at your own pace or on the go with mobile, TV and desktop accessible lessons
- Helpful and supportive Q&A
- Access to a community of supportive developers
- No coding experience is required. I'll take you from novice to ninja in just a few hours!
- You just need a computer, a browser and an editor. I'll help you get started with these.
- A basic understanding of HTML and CSS is helpful but NOT required to learn JavaSccript.
"[E]ven not being an English native, it is very easy to understand and I don't feel lost in what he's doing and explaining. I recommend." — Marlon K.
Interested in learning the #1 programming language in the world?
If you answered YES to any of those then this course is FOR YOU.
So what's in this course?
This course isn't just about writing code. It's about becoming a real world developer. And I share my secrets of success in this industry. Between writing code, the code examples, 3 projects, a final exam, and learning about the soft skills you'll be completely prepared to apply for a front end web development job.
Here is exactly what you'll learn in this course:
• Everything you need to know to get a job as a front end web developer.
• What you should learn after this course and why you might not want to listen to other developers when they give you "certain advice" (hint: there's a lot of bad advice in Facebook groups)
• Introduction to ES6 with arrow pointers, const, let and proper classes.
• How to earn a respectable living WHILE you learn to code. People say it takes a year or two of being broke before you can pay your bills: they're absolutely WRONG.
• Developers often face problems such as imposter syndrome. You'll learn how to deal with that.
This course isn't for everybody but this course is a perfect fit for you if...
• You want to change careers.
• You want to learning programming concepts that work for Python, Java, PHP or Node.js.
Now it's your turn to decide if this course is for you. This is what you get:
• Lifetime access to my HD videos. No monthly subscriptions.
• Downloadable code examples.
• Practice coding with 3 projects!
• A final exam to test your memory.
• A certificate of completion, stamped by Udemy!
• Access on mobile, TV, tablet or computer!
This is a HUGE offering and I've built this course from the ground up after listening to hundreds of developers talk about what they want to learn.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for you if you want to switch careers or get into web development
- Do NOT take this course if you're just interested in watching boring videos and not actually learning anything. We're very hands-on in this course!
He is a professional web developer who's been developing websites and working with startups since 1999. He also has a broad set of skills in software, web development, and information technology.
Teaching over 250,000 students on Udemy alone, he's helped tens of thousands of people learn web development. From zero to hero and novice to ninja, he's considered a top teacher by thousands. With so much experience, why not give his experience and knowledge to others so they can fulfill their dreams?
The passion to learn and to share his knowledge by teaching and helping others is something that drives him. It's a passion he's had since he was born. Kalob's ability to turn complex programming concepts into easy-to-understands bits of knowledge has been called his "superpower".
Throughout the years, Kalob has built hundreds, if not thousands, of websites, and has created multiple companies from his ideas and software. He also provides one-on-one coaching and startup consulting to new organizations.
Teaching isn't an option in Kalob's life, but a moral obligation to pass on knowledge to others.
Definitely come check it out.
And feel free to join our web development Facebook group called Learning to Code (click the Facebook icon on this page). We have thousands of developers who are all learning to code; we're a support group where we share projects, tips, ideas, questions and more. Oh, and it's free to join!