- 15 hours on-demand video
- 18 articles
- 20 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Deep understanding of basic and complex language features like Data types, Objects, Functions and many more...
- Understand and make use the new Features/ Additions/ Concepts introduced with ES6, ES7, ES8 & ES9 including ES5.
- Learn how to debug the code and increase the code quality.
- Provided with the demonstrated practicals and project code in the video's to ease your practice and understanding.
In this session, we are going to learn about the usage of indexOf(), lastIndexOf() methods to find the position of an element and find(), findIndex() methods to find either an object or an index in an array by one of its properties and filter() method to filter the entries.
- No earlier programming experience is required to master the discussed content.
This course starts from scratch, you neither need to know any pre-requisite programming knowledge nor any language expertise.
Having a deep-dive of the concepts in this course, you'll learn all about:
Patterns To Create Objects
Debugging in Chrome
Shopping Cart Project: Putting All Together
ES6: Features with their Syntax
Iterators & Generators
Maps & Sets
Extensions of Built-in Objects
ES7: New Features
ES8: New Features
ES9: New Features
World Weather Project: Putting All Together
Course Roundup and many more...
This course will assist:
Inclining towards the learning/ understanding of any client/ server side programming language.
Open Source Language: Freely Available.
Much more than Scripting programming language.
Scalability and Performance Features.
Evolving steadily & ES6 represents the BEST !!!
Base of most of the frameworks like Angular.
Supported by a broad coalition of companies.
- Understand the basics to move head with the popular libraries/frameworks like jQuery, React, Angular or NodeJS.