What you'll learn
- Learn to leverage Chrome's Dev Tools for fast debugging
- Understand how to write debug-able code
- Learn proper debugging protocols
- Understand Breakpoints and all of their different types
- Learn to use the Debugger Console to make debugging a breeze!
- Discover how performance analysis can eliminate potential bugs
- Use Logging as an automated source of Debugging information
- Learn how to access application state with the Console
- Before taking this course, a student should ideally (but not absolutely) have:
- NO PRIOR DEBUGGING EXPERIENCE IS REQUIRED!!!
Who this course is for:
At Stone River eLearning, technology is all we teach. If you're interested in IT, programming, development or design - we have it covered.
Check out our huge catalog of courses and join the over 1,200,000+ students currently taking Stone River eLearning courses. We currently offer 1000+ different technology training courses on our Stone River eLearning website and are adding new courses on hot and trending topics every month. A subscription option is available for those with a real passion for learning.