- Basic knowledge on HTML5
- Curiosity to learn console object
Debugging is an essential part of frontend development. Most of the developers are using the most famous function "console.log()" to debug and log everything. But majority of these developers are not aware of the real power of console object.
In this course, all of the functionalities of console object is covered with concrete examples. You will discover the new oceans behind the console object.
- New beginners
- Experts who wants to reinforce themselves
- Anyone who wants to refresh knowledge
- Anyone who wants to learn Console Object in depth
- What is Console Object?05:14
- console.dir() and console.dirxml()03:14
- console.group(), console.groupCollapsed() and console.groupEnd()07:29
- console.time() and console.timeEnd()05:37
- What's next?00:32
*** 29000+ Happy Students ***
Hello, I am Alperen! I am Professional Frontend Developer. I have been developing web applications since more than 10 years.
I am helping you to sharpen your frontend skills. Instead of wasting your time in the inaccurate trap courses, you can increase your technical knowledge and practical experience with my detailed course focusing on a subject.
With my comprehensive courses, you will advance your Frontend Skills.
I am the only one who has the courage to create courses on important frontend topics instead of building trap courses.
Follow my courses and sail to the frontend oceans together.