What you'll learn
- Object-oriented programming
- Event handling, asynchronous coding OOP including ES5 prototypes & ES2015 classes
- `this` keyword ,Let Keyword, Const Keyword
- Get friendly and fast support in the course Q&A
- Include Downloadable lectures, code and design assets for all Exercises
- A browser and text editor Like Brackets, Adobe Dreamweaver Etc
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS helps but is NOT required
This course will also cover such advanced concepts or topics as objects and object literals, function expressions, prototypical inheritance, functional programming, scope, function constructors (plus new ES6 features), call, apply, bind, and much more.
Introduction to the Course
Control Flow or Decision making
Generators, advanced iteration
JS Property Descriptors
The Spread Operator
And Much More.....
Note: In this course, you'll also get downloadable source code with each lecture and a lot of coding challenges.
Who this course is for:
- Experienced coders coming from other programming languages
- Anyone who has found concepts just as object prototypes, closures, and other advanced concepts difficult to learn
Welcome! to the next level of programming courses. Funky Programmer creates and distributes high quality technology training content.
My aim to teach technology the right way but at the same time putting emphasis on each of our students. I have professional team of trainers for Web technologies and other programming languages.My courses will help you gain real world skills and knowledge and change your life today!
I teaching focuses on conveying the most relevant skills that you can use to build your portfolio and get real, hands-on technical experience geared towards landing you your dream tech industry job.
I believe in Extend Technology over a large or increasing area.
Build respectful relationships for all students
Create communities of learners
Support and encourage successful learning
Honor and respond to differences
Utilize knowledge of human development
Solve problems creatively and constructively
Communicate clearly and effectively
My Team understands and uses multiple methods of assessment to engage learners in their own growth, to document learner progress, and to guide the teacher’s on-going planning and instruction.
Mission Statement : TO PROVIDE AN ENVIRONMENT WHERE ALL STUDENTS CAN ACHIEVE SUCCESS TO THEIR FULLEST POTENTIAL