- Some knowledge of HTML.
- Access to a computer with a web browser and a code editor.
This course is intended for people who already know some HTML.
- Syntax, sequence, variables, if statements, input & output59:57
- Changing the value of a text field05:13
- Outputting the result in a div06:29
- Why are most programming students bad at programming?13:08
I have over 15 years of experience in teaching programming in classroom settings. I normally teach at university level but I also have a lot of experience teaching school-age teenagers and people from deprived backgrounds.
I also work as a software developer and I have over 20 years of software development experience.