- Some knowledge of HTML.
- Access to a computer with a web browser and a code editor.
This course is intended for people who already know some HTML.
Who this course is for:
- 59:57Syntax, sequence, variables, if statements, input & output
- 05:13Changing the value of a text field
- 06:29Outputting the result in a div
- 13:08Why are most programming students bad at programming?
I have over 15 years of experience in teaching programming in classroom settings. I normally teach at university level but I also have a lot of experience teaching school-age teenagers and people from deprived backgrounds.
I also work as a software developer and I have over 20 years of software development experience.