What you'll learn
- Learn problem-solving skills
- Learn and apply the best practices
- No coding experience is required to take this course.
A STEP-BY-STEP, BEGINNER-FRIENDLY COURSE
This course is your first step towards a new career in web or mobile development. Here is what you get when enroll in this course:
- 6 hours of HD videos
- Bite-sized and easy-to-digest videos with "no fluff”
- 30 exercises and challenges with solutions
- No more wasted time on disconnected, out-of-date tutorials
- Learn at your own pace - take your time if required
- Unlimited access - watch the course as many times as you wish
- 30-day money-back guarantee - try it risk free! You have nothing to lose.
- Certificate of completion to present to your current or future employer
WHY THIS COURSE?
- Taught by a senior coder and best-selling instructor - Mosh Hamedani
- Mosh has 17 years of experience as a software engineer
- He has produced 19 courses and many of them are best-selling courses
- He has taught over 200,000 students in 192 countries
- No fluff or unnecessary repetition - don't waste your time on long courses
- Clear, concise, and practical training - start coding right away
- Fun and engaging - just read Mosh's reviews and see what his students have to say
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
- Experienced developers with no degree in computer science - there are a lot of self-taught web developers out there who cannot solve basic programming problems, because they never attended a college. Don't be one of those! This course teaches you the fundamental programming skills that every developer must know.
NO PRIOR KNOWLEDGE NEEDED
ARE YOU READY TO MAKE THE FIRST STEP TOWARDS BECOMING A WEB OR MOBILE DEVELOPER?
Stop wasting your time on disconnected tutorials or super long courses. Enroll in the course to get started. With a 30-day money-back guarantee, what do you have to lose?
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to become a web developer
Hi! My name is Mosh (Moshfegh) Hamedani! I'm a passionate software engineer with two decades of experience and I've taught over 3 million people who to code or how to become professional software engineers through my YouTube channel and online courses.
My goal is to make software engineering fun and accessible to everyone. That's why my courses are simple, pragmatic and free of BS.