What you'll learn
- Nodejs project set up
- Functions including callback, arrow and async/await
- Objects and Array and its use in test automation
- String manipulation
- Object Oriented Programming in JS
- Learn how modules work in Nodejs including import and export
- File handling using native fs module
- Error handling and best practices
- Many real time use cases in Test Automation
- None - The lessons start from scratch
Why this course?
Covers what is absolutely necessary for test automation
Tool/framework agnostic which works for any JS based tools or framework
All examples are taken from REAL TIME TEST AUTOMATION projects
Suites for beginners or experienced with other language background such as JAVA, Python or C#
100 + quizzes and Exercises provided
The demo code is available in GitHub
HD Video quality
The course is designed as 6 weeks learning plan:
Node.js project set up
Functions - Real time us case
All sections have enough exercise and quizzes so you can practice more and be comfortable in writing effective and less error prone code.
Who this course is for:
- Test Engineers/Automation Testers
- Functional Test Engineers who aspire to start JS based Test Automation
- Test Engineers from other language background e,g Java, Python and C#
- Automation engineers who want to learn JS
- Freshers who want to learn JS for Test Automation
- Test Engineers who try to implement/adopt JS based projects in current role
15+ years in the field of software testing & quality engineering and obviously yes, I worked in different tools in technologies.
I strongly believe that the success of test automation comes from number of bugs it finds than it introduces in test code. For this reason, test engineers should feel happy when seeing failing tests.
As much as I love to teach, I like to learn new things. Hoping to give you best learning experience and help to excel in automation space