What you'll learn
- Understand ES6 classes, arrow functions, const and let
- Use ES6 destructuring of objects and arrays
- Learn how to create not "shallow" but "true" copy of the Array or Object
- Understand what is variables hoisting and closure
- Understand purpose of the default function parameters and their difference from the function arguments
- Learn what is IIFE (Immediately Invoked Function Expressions) and use them appropriately to dispose internal functions
- Explain difference between rest and spread operators and their appropriate usage
- Implement template literals instead of traditional strings concatenation
- Learn how to properly iterate Objects and Arrays
- Implement array helper methods such as forEach and reduce
- Mac or PC with any text editor, preferably Atom
Each challenge consists of the task and solution. In some cases you will be asked to fix existing code, in some cases you will need to write some additional code. I will explain each line of the solution and you will deeply understand what happens behind the scenes.
Topics of the challenges are following:
- Array helper methods
- Variables hoisting
- Let, Var and Const
- Rest and Spread Operators
- Ternary Operator
- Default parameters
- IIFE (Immediately Invoked Function Expressions)
At the beginning of the course you will get source files for all challenges. They include start and finish states for each challenge.
You need to begin with "start" folder for each challenge.
Who this course is for:
Do you really want to understand and practice instead of sitting and watching long presentations or trying to code along without any clue what is happening behind the scenes?
Join me in any of my courses and you will get real knowledge based on the deep understanding of every single topic.
But who am I?
My name is Bogdan Stashchuk and I teach students more than 20 years. I am working as Software Engineer and love to teach and learn myself.
I have a huge experience in explaining difficult things in an easy to understand format backed up with practice activities. That is the perfect combination that enables you to really learn and retain gained knowledge for a long period of time.
Let's connect in the Social Networks! All links you could find under the profile picture.
See you on my courses!