- 6.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Prepare for working on complex frontend frameworks like React, Vue, Svelte or Angular.
You will dramatically improve your chances of getting past a technical interview, landing that dream job and earning more money.
However, without a grasp of the deeper fundamentals, you will hit quite a few head scratchy issues, introduce bugs, find it hard to read and understand framework and library code and won’t be considered a senior developer.
What are you going to learn?
Types & Equality: The different types in JS and how to check if two values are really equal?
Scopes: The different scopes a variable can be declared in and how to manipulate those scopes.
Advanced topics in Networking such as CORS and JSONP.
Advanced topics in Event Handling such as the different event phases.
Why an interview format?
I find that it's only when I'm facing an upcoming interview that I get into gear and really make sure I have a deep understanding of what I claim to know.
I might know the best practice for how to solve a problem, but do I know why?
Also, it's FUN, what's more satisfying than learning something, then passing a test!
- Maybe your a JS developer looking to change jobs and isn’t looking forward to the interview, I mean who does?
- Maybe it’s been a while since you wrote JS and you want to get a refresher on the latest features.
- Just about to enter the job market after a career change
- New graduates coming out of university