What you'll learn
- You will get better understanding about JAVA9
- Able to start coding once completed this course
- Java Shell - Learn about jShell
- Java 9 Platform Module System (JPMS)
- Stream API Enhancement in Java9
- Interface changes in Java9
- Factory Methods in Java9
- Try with Resources
- Diamond Operator
- Usage of SafeVarArgs
- Process API changes in Java9
- Http2 Client Enhancement
- It's must to have some knowledge of Java
- Good to have java8 stream api
- basic idea about http client
- Must know about Java Collection
You will get better understanding about new features introduced in Java9 and new enhancement to existing concepts.
The following topics discussed in detail. Java 7 and 8 features also explained based on requirement.
Hence students not familiar with old versions will be able to understand the new changes.
Topics : -
Private Methods in Interfaces
Diamond Operator Enhancements
Try With Resources Enhancements
SafeVarargs Annotation Enhancements
Factory Methods for Creating unmodifiable Collections
Stream API Enhancements
The Java Shell(RPEL)
The Java Platform Module System(JPMS)
Process API Updates
Who this course is for:
- To understand new features of Java 9 Java 7 or Java 8 programmers wanting to find out more about Java 9
- People who wants to know new features of java9
- People wants to know what is modular programming
Arun , Working as a Software Professional and having 10+ years of Industry experience in IT. I love to teach and its my passion. Interested in Java, Python ,Oracle and Open source technologies like PHP , WordPress.
Graduated in bachelor of Chemistry and master degree in Computer Application at Bharathiar University.
I love photography, trekking and passion to travel to different place.
"Learn whatever comes in your way"