Java Web Services
What you'll learn
- Understand why web services are so popular
- Understand the different types of WS Design
- Use Apache CXF the Popular WS Stack
- Implement Contract First and Code First Web Services
- Develop a Web Service Consumer
- Secure Web Services using the WS-Security Standard
- Implement SOAP Attachments
- Master the REST web service concepts and Implementation
- Create different types of REST Clients
- Secure Rest Services
- Handle Errors In REST
- Develop Asynchronous Web Services
- Jersey REST Quick Start
- Spring MVC REST Quick Start
- Learn all the important web services interview Questions and Answers
- All in short simple and easy steps
- Use REST Attachments
- Spring Tool Suite
- Java Knowledge
Course Updated - I have upgraded the course to use Java Based configuration and use Spring Boot support in CXF.Enjoy!!
The ONLY course that covers the SOAP and REST web services Comprehensively!
Join 40,000+ students that are already enrolled!
Over 3000+ ... FIVE STAR Reviews! #toprated
Sample of the reviews:
The pacing of this course is excellent. The lectures are not too long, yet each video has a succinct lesson. Additionally, the instructor is very thorough in going through all aspects of web services. - Niaz Khan
Very nice and helpfull documentation notes that helps to concentrate in subjects. also very clear explanation from scratch. I am very happy with this course. Nice hands on exercises, very understandable from scratch. - Ricardo Flores
Taking this course gives me a deeper understanding on how web services work.. - Melvin Maling
All source code is available for download
Responsive Instructor - All questions answered within 24 hours
Professional video and audio recordings (check the free previews)
Are you interested in realizing the power of Web Services to bring applications running on various platforms and languages together ,but find the topic a little cryptic.
Do you want to build loosely coupled applications which are scalable and reusable but could not find a simple and easy to learn guide?
This course will simplify things with concepts and step by step implementations . By the end of it you will:
1. Understand the advantages of Web Services and their building blocks
2. Demystify the complex topics like WSDL and Web Services Design
3. Implement Top Down and Bottom Up Web Services
4. Learn about the various web service standards
5. Learn writing web services consumers and also a quick intro to test your web services using SoapUI
6. Use the WS-Security standard to secure your services
7. Master the REST web services concepts and design
8. Implement and test Secured REST Web Services
Who this course is for:
- Java Developers
- JEE Developers
- Students with Java background
Bharath Thippireddy is an Entrepreneur, Software Architect and Public Speaker who has trained 700000 + students across the planet. He is Oracle Certified Developer, Web Component Developer, Business Component Developer, Web Services Developer.
He loves learning new things both in technology and personal development and shares them on YouTube and his web site. He have mentored students in class room trainings as well as in the corporate world both in India as well as in USA. He has spoken on technical topics at several agile conferences. While in India he also voluntarily teaches interview and soft skills at Vivekananda Kendra.
From 30+ Courses which currently have 700K+ Learners you can pick a track and master
Spring Boot Project Development using Angular and React
Angular and React project creation with Java or Node backend
Complete Python Stack from core Python to Django REST Framework
Docker , Kubernetes, Maven, Jenkins ,GIT , AWS EC2 ,Elastic Beanstalk,ELB,Auto Scaling and more in easy steps
Java (Java Design Patterns,Java Web Services,Java Messaging Service)
Spring modules ( Spring Security, Spring Boot,Spring Data using Hibernate,Spring Data REST)
Serverless programming using AWS Lambda and more