Spring Framework and Spring Boot for Java
What you'll learn
- Create web apps with Spring Boot and Java
- Create a simple social network with Spring Boot
- Create Java web apps
- Have a basic understanding of Java programming
This course teaches you how to create web apps using the Spring framework.
You'll learn how to use Spring Boot to rapidly configure Spring and as a demo we'll make a simple social network web app, complete with editable profiles, a messaging system, and various other features.
If you know basic Java, you're fairly confident about writing basic programs and you want to learn powerful and popular Java framework, this course is for you.
Who this course is for:
- Java programmers who want to learn how to create web apps
- Intermediate Java beginners who want to improve their Java knowledge
After working as a software developer and contractor for over 14 years for a whole bunch of companies including CSC, Proquest, SPSS and AT&T in the UK and Netherlands, I decided to work full-time as a private software trainer. After spending four years in the beautiful city of Budapest, Hungary and a year in Berlin, I now live in my home town of Derby, UK.