A Java Spring Boot Microservices project for beginners
What you'll learn
- Java Spring Boot Microservices from scratch with hands on examples
- Spring Cloud
- Basic programming skills and Database knowledge required
Learn to build a Java Spring Boot Microservices application with Spring Cloud. You will learn the following modules with hands on examples.
1. Java Basics - Start from scratch and master all concepts with simple practical examples.
2. Spring Framework - Learn Spring without prior Spring experience/
3. Spring Boot - Spring Boot is the modern way to build Java applications. We have simplified Spring Boot Learning for you by taking a step by step hands-on approach.
4. Spring Data JPA - You will get exposure to doing database interactions from a Spring application.
5. Spring Cloud - You will quickly build various Microservices patterns using Spring Cloud. You will master concepts like configuration management, service discovery, circuit breakers, intelligent routing.
5. IntelliJ Idea, Maven
6. Microservices - Service discovery, externalizing configuration, API Gateway, dynamic routing, client side load balancing, circuit breaker, handling failure with Netflix Hystrix
Build the application from scratch with step by step instructions. You will gain hands-on expertise in the following areas : Java, Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Microservices, IntelliJ, REST, JPA, Maven, Zuul,Ribbon. We have used IntelliJ which is the most popular IDE for all development work.
No prior Java or Spring knowledge required. Basic programming skills and database knowledge required to get started
Who this course is for:
- Java beginners
- Microservices beginners
We are a group of Solution Architects and Developers with expertise in Java, Python, Scala , Big Data , Machine Learning and Cloud.
We have years of experience in building Data and Analytics solutions for global clients.
Our primary goal is to simplify learning for our students.
We take a very practical use case based approach in all our courses.