Java Programming: Learn Core Java and Improve Java Skills
What you'll learn
- java programming; learn core java programming and improve java skills and android app development
- Proficiency in Java 11, java 12, java 14
- Proficiency in Eclipse
- Obtain Core Java skills
- Essential Java basics
- What Java is and how it works
- Programming fundamentals with Java
- Java Development Kit - JDK
- Java Runtime Environment – JRE
- Java Virtual Machine - JVM
- All concepts of Object-Oriented Programming (core java programming)
- How to use ‘static’ keyword and ‘nested and inner’ classes
- Super Classes and Sub Classes
- Wrapper Classes
- Throw vs Throws
- Java Swing
- Layouts and Grid Layout
- Enum Types and more
- The instructor has great examples and does a good job of not just speaking in technical jargon the whole time unless he has gone over what the term means.
- He does go slightly past what some people would consider basic Java, but not without explaining it thoroughly.
- Whether you need a basic introduction to Java and website building using Selenium WebDriver, or are continuing your Android app developer education
- Oak academy’s top-rated Java instructors specialize in a wide array of Java programming practices
- In object-oriented programming, models called “objects” represent either a programming entity or an abstract concept.
- Several fields use Java, including Android app development, desktop applications that work on many operating systems, server-side applications, and more.
- Oracle, the owner of the Java programming language, has the Oracle Certified Developer: Java SE 11 Developer program
- One of the biggest advantages of Java is that it runs on a Java Virtual Machine (JVM), meaning that you can execute Java code on any platform that has a JVM
- No prior knowledge is required about Java 11, java 10, java 14 and all core java programming.
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Desire to learn Java and Java Core Skills
- A computer with a 64-bit operating system
- We prefered Windows OS (64-bit) but this is not mandatory. You can prefer to use other Operating Systems. We also provided specific videos on installations for each platform
- We prefered Eclipse which is a powerful and advanced text editor with a lot of plug-ins and tools
- Desire to build app with core java programming, android app development selenium webdriver
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
Welcome to the Java Programming: Learn Java and Improve Core Java Skills course online.
Learn core Java Programming with this core Java course. This java programming course will take you a more experienced level
This Java Programming online course is one of the most awesome Udemy courses which teach step by step and follow the methodology in introducing concepts and demos ( learn by doing ) to the students so that they can learn with ease Java and learn the core Java skills needed to apply for Java developer positions.
Udemy’s top-rated Java instructors specialize in a wide array of Java programming practices. Whether you need a basic introduction to Java and website building using Selenium WebDriver or are continuing your Android app developer education, Udemy has you covered.
This Java Programming course is project-based and we will do 7 awesome projects during the course. During the course, we will do more than 50 coding exercises.
In this course you will learn;
What Java is and how it works,
Programming Fundamentals with Java,
Java Development Kit - JDK,
Java Runtime Environment – JRE,
Java Virtual Machine - JVM
All Concepts of Object-Oriented Programming
How To Use ‘Static’ Keyword and ‘Nested and Inner’ Classes
Super Classes and Sub Classes
Throw and Throws
Layouts and Grid Layout
Enum Types and more
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll Java Programming online course, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned developers' expertise.
No Previous Knowledge is needed!
This course will take you from a beginner to a more experienced level.
This Java course takes you from absolute beginner core concepts, like showing you the free tools you need to download and install, to writing your very first Java program. You will learn the core java skills step by step with hands-on examples. If you are from the field and need a refresher this course will be a guide for you, too. Every time you come back to this course you will learn something new or improve yourself.
Owners of Java ( Oracles ) are releasing new versions of Java at least twice a year and it’s no secret how technology is advancing at a rapid rate. It’s crucial to stay on top of the latest knowledge. With this course, you will always have a chance to follow the latest trends.
What is Java?
Java is a programming language and platform initially developed by Sun Microsystems and now owned by Oracle. Java is inspired by C and C++ and uses an object-oriented programming model, which means that concepts or things are represented as “objects” that have data fields and methods. One of the biggest advantages of Java is that it runs on a Java Virtual Machine (JVM), meaning that you can execute Java code on any platform that has a JVM, without re-compilation. This is different from C and C++, which require re-compilation for every hardware platform you execute the code on. Java has many other advantages, including automatic memory management. This eliminates hard-to-understand pointers used in languages like C, which can help Java developers write better code in a shorter period of time.
What does it mean that Java is an object-oriented programming language?
Java is an object-oriented programming (OOP) language, which means concepts or things are represented as “objects” that have data fields and methods. In object-oriented programming, models called “objects” represent either a programming entity or an abstract concept. These objects are created and assembled independently of one another but can work with each other in logical ways. Objects are manifestations of classes and can inherit code allowing for code re-use, which can drastically reduce code duplication if used correctly. Additionally, encapsulation, another core OOP concept, allows you to create code with the implementation hidden. Although, in many cases, writing OOP code in Java (and other OOP languages) can take longer than using a procedural language, the benefits obtained with OOP, namely code reusability, encapsulation of data, and readability of code, often result in code that is easier to maintain in the long run.
What is Java used for?
Java is a very versatile language. Several fields use Java, including Android app development, desktop applications that work on many operating systems, server-side applications, and more. The virtual machine required to run Java programs has been ported to numerous operating systems allowing Java to run on virtually all hardware. According to the TIOBE index, Java has consistently been in the top 3 most-used and popular languages since its initial release in the 1990s. Many developers still consider Java the language of choice in areas such as enterprise and application servers, and even in embedded systems development. Many Fortune 500 companies rely on Java to run their core systems and employers often view Java experience on a résumé as favorable due to its popularity.
What certification is best for Java?
Oracle, the owner of the Java programming language, has the Oracle Certified Developer: Java SE 11 Developer program, which is easily the best certification to obtain for Java developers. The main reason why it’s the best certification, is, unlike most other certifications for Java, the Oracle certification is both well known and universally accepted by employers all over the world. The exam is challenging. You also must bring an ID with you to the exam, so you cannot get anyone to take it for you. Certification is really valuable for both the certification holder and for future employers. There are few, if any, other certification programs so universally accepted as Oracle’s Java certification. Thus, getting Java certification is one of the surest ways to give yourself an advantage over other job seekers in the marketplace.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our contents are created/produced as high-quality video/audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
· Seeing clearly
· Hearing clearly
· Moving through the course without distractions
The instructor has great examples and does a good job of not just speaking in technical jargon the whole time unless he has gone over what the term means. He does go slightly past what some people would consider basic Java, but not without explaining it thoroughly.
You'll also get:
Lifetime Access to The Course
Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now!
Java Programming: Learn Core Java and Improve Java Skills
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
Who this course is for:
- Beginners with no previous coding experience in java programming, selenium webdriver, core java, java 11
- Programmers who are looking to sharpen their java programming skills to the expert level
- Anyone who wants to learn important subjects of core Java like Strings, Exceptions, Swing and Enum Types and etc.
- Anyone who wants to create desktop applications, web applications, enterprise applications, mobile applications, computer games with Java
- Anyone who are planning job transformation and want to become Java developer
- Anyone who are beginner but wants to become expert
- Anyone who wants to become a computer programmer
- People who want to create beautiful apps with java programming, core java
- People who want to learn game development fundamentals and android app development
By 2024, there will be more than 1 million unfilled computing jobs and the skills gap is a global problem. This was our starting point.
At OAK Academy, we are the tech experts who have been in the sector for years and years. We are deeply rooted in the tech world. We know the tech industry. And we know the tech industry's biggest problem is the “tech skills gap” and here is our solution.
OAK Academy will be the bridge between the tech industry and people who
-are planning a new career
-are thinking career transformation
-want career shift or reinvention,
-have the desire to learn new hobbies at their own pace
Because we know we can help this generation gain the skill to fill these jobs and enjoy happier, more fulfilling careers. And this is what motivates us every day.
We specialize in critical areas like cybersecurity, coding, IT, game development, app monetization, and mobile. Thanks to our practical alignment we are able to constantly translate industry insights into the most in-demand and up-to-date courses,
OAK Academy will provide you the information and support you need to move through your journey with confidence and ease.
Our courses are for everyone. Whether you are someone who has never programmed before, or an existing programmer seeking to learn another language, or even someone looking to switch careers we are here.
OAK Academy here to transforms passionate, enthusiastic people to reach their dream job positions.
If you need help or if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our team.