Java Programming: Learn Core Java and Improve Java Skills
- 8 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Proficiency in Java 11
- Proficiency in Eclipse
- Obtain Core Java skills
- Essential Java basics
- What Java is and how it works
- Programming fundamentals with Java
- Java Development Kit - JDK
- Java Runtime Environment – JRE
- Java Virtual Machine - JVM
- All concepts of Object-Oriented Programming
- How to use ‘static’ keyword and ‘nested and inner’ classes
- Super Classes and Sub Classes
- Wrapper Classes
- Throw vs Throws
- Layouts and Grid Layout
- Enum Types and more
What is java? What is platform independency? What are JDK, JRE and JVM? You can find the answers of that queries.
It is explained how to install Java Development Kit (JDK) on Windows.
- No prior knowledge is required!
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Desire to learn Java Core Skills
- We prefered Windows OS but this is not mandatory. You can prefer to use other Operating Systems. We also provided specific videos on installations for each platform
- We prefered Eclipse which is a powerful and advanced text editor with a lot of plug-ins and tools
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
Welcome to the Java Programming: Learn Java and Improve Core Java Skills course online.
This Java Programming online course is one of the most awesome Udemy courses which teach step by step and follow the methodology in introducing concepts and demos ( learn by doing ) to the students so that they can learn with ease Java and learn the core Java skills needed to apply for Java developer positions.
This Java Programming course is project-based and we will do 7 awesome projects during the course. During the course, we will do more than 50 coding exercises.
In this course you will learn;
What Java is and how it works,
Programming Fundamentals with Java,
Java Development Kit - JDK,
Java Runtime Environment – JRE,
Java Virtual Machine - JVM
All Concepts of Object-Oriented Programming
How To Use ‘Static’ Keyword and ‘Nested and Inner’ Classes
Super Classes and Sub Classes
Throw and Throws
Layouts and Grid Layout
Enum Types and more
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll Java Programming online course, you will feel the OAK Academy`s seasoned developers' expertise.
No Previous Knowledge is needed!
This course will take you from a beginner to a more experienced level.
This Java course takes you from absolute beginner core concepts, like showing you the free tools you need to download and install, to writing your very first Java program. You will learn the core java skills step by step with hands-on examples. If you are from the field and need a refresher this course will be a guide for you, too. Every time you come back to this course you will learn something new or improve yourself.
Owners of Java ( Oracles ) are releasing new versions of Java at least twice in a year and it’s no secret how technology is advancing at a rapid rate. It’s crucial to stay on top of the latest knowledge. With this course, you will always have a chance to follow latest trends.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our contents are created/produced as high-quality video/audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
· Seeing clearly
· Hearing clearly
· Moving through the course without distractions
You'll also get:
✔ Lifetime Access to The Course
✔ Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
✔ Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now!
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
- Beginners with no previous coding experience
- Programmers who are looking to sharpen their skills to the expert level
- Anyone who wants to learn important subjects of Java like Strings, Exceptions, Swing and Enum Types and etc.
- Anyone who wants to create desktop applications, web applications, enterprise applications, mobile applications, computer games with Java
- Anyone who are planning job transformation and want to become Java developer
- Anyone who are beginner but wants to become expert
- Anyone who wants to become a computer programmer